Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just clarify there’s nothing wrong with spending relative to your earnings because that’s what we all do. We just don’t need to know on public forum dedicated to discussing Billie Faiers that your son has Balenciaga’s “the ones that look like socks” unless your son is in fact Cardi B. Which would be way more impressive than his clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Minnies Boutique is hardly doing amazingly well. I can’t imagine they get much more than 250k from The Mummy Diaries. Not sure how much she gets from InTheStyle but I doubt they’re worth more than 1-1.5m.

Reactions: 2
Minnies Boutique is hardly doing amazingly well. I can’t imagine they get much more than 250k from The Mummy Diaries. Not sure how much she gets from InTheStyle but I doubt they’re worth more than 1-1.5m.
Agree, definitely not several million that mother of Balenciaga, Ray-Ban wearing brat stated.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also I don’t think Billie would let Nelly have something that expensive! I really don’t! She irks me but I do like her so always conscious I should maybe be on a rave thread 🤣 but I do believe she’s fairly grounded. I mean all the holidays etc are ridiculous but I feel she’s still just a fairly normal Essex girl at heart and I feel Greg is similar. It’s more reflected in their mum’s I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I live in Essex and my neighbour would totally be like Billie if she had the money, as it is she has a party for everything. Imagine living next door to Billie and hearing Mums on the loose every weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So many of their champagne-lifestyle lemonade-income, chavvy followers are influenced by these Z-listers though and the Z-listers know this! I wonder how many of them are in debt in their quest to keep up with the Z-listers? 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think Minnie’s is owned by an Aunt of Billie’s. But, I have probably seen at most, two people inside the shop on any given day. I have often wondered if these shops are just a front to appease the tax man anyway. Amy Child’s and her nail salon, etc, etc.

Brentwood can survive very well without the TOWIE crew and their retail ventures!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Minnie’s is owned by an Aunt of Billie’s. But, I have probably seen at most, two people inside the shop on any given day. I have often wondered if these shops are just a front to appease the tax man anyway. Amy Child’s and her nail salon, etc, etc.

Brentwood can survive very well without the TOWIE crew and their retail ventures!
Billie and Sue are the only two directors listed on companies house.

Reactions: 2
62250F8A-A5ED-4CF0-8DBC-9288740F62E4.png

Essex is in tier 2, but as Sue is in a single persons household she can form a bubble with one other household. Of course that’s billie and greg, so why is she at her dad’s?! It’s one thing to flout the rules, let alone show off about it on Instagram! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She might not be at her dads though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe he just dropped it off for her

Reactions: 23
previously i would have said nelly. she does seem to have somewhat relaxed recently sooooo at a guess rosie? i think she'll notice the difference between how her and paul are treated and go mad. hopefully not bc she is sweet but it's just what i think. i feel bad now.
My prediction based on current youngish zlebs:
Arthur - any one of the reality show boys not men
Nellie - Kelly Osbourne (riding parents coattails)
BP - Brooklyn Beckham
Rosie - Amanda Bynes may be too harsh, but I’m looking at how she is being raised and her rebellion as a young adult.
May I be forgiven!🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope Rosie turns into a massive hippie, you can see it inside her somewhere waiting to come out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope Rosie turns into a massive hippie, you can see it inside her somewhere waiting to come out 😂
I think so too she will shun the shallow life of her family and live in a yurt commune off grid and grow her own veg,and have crystals allover the place,nanny Sue will love visiting her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.