Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Billie strange
She looks like she could be a character in a Jackie Collins novel
Cos of her appearance and the way she acts with money

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they supposed to be dumping the kids for a sleepover? I thought with tier 2 it wasn't allowed 🤔

Reactions: 2
Are they supposed to be dumping the kids for a sleepover? I thought with tier 2 it wasn't allowed 🤔
I would say Sue is in their bubble so they can leave the kids at hers and also you can still use your parents for child care in Tier 2 and Tier 3.

I hate the phrase 'date night' when the couple are married.

Reactions: 10
I would say Sue is in their bubble so they can leave the kids at hers and also you can still use your parents for child care in Tier 2 and Tier 3.

I hate the phrase 'date night' when the couple are married.
I'm married and I use "date night" BUT I use it so my friends know I'm out stuffing my face and getting drunk so I don't want them texting me all the time about pointless stuff.

I'm not using it in a romantic way 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm married and I use "date night" BUT I use it so my friends know I'm out stuffing my face and getting drunk so I don't want them texting me all the time about pointless stuff.

I'm not using it in a romantic way 😁
But why can’t you just say ‘we’re out tonight’?! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
But why can’t you just say ‘we’re out tonight’?! 🤷‍♀️
Because my clingy friends might ask where we are going and think they can turn up for a drink 😂.

I'm going to stop using it and say we are going out for dinner and drinks at an undisclosed location but it's not a date 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because my clingy friends might ask where we are going and think they can turn up for a drink 😂.

I'm going to stop using it and say we are going out for dinner and drinks at an undisclosed location but it's not a date 😁😁
Your mates sound a bit needy😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nanny Sue with the kids tonight and the slime was out. This is what I love about Sue, Billie, Greg and the kids. It’s funny because it’s so normal and refreshing. Leave Nanny to the messy stuff. They have a great relationship. Sam would be too busy panicking about her kids getting the slime on their clothes or looking less than perfect.

Reactions: 18
I'd say it's real - I can't see Billie getting her a fake and also Nellie's wardrobe is very expensive.

I personally wouldn't trust a 6 year old with necklace of that value but have no problem with them spending it on her as I feel it is all relative to the amount of money you have / can afford to spend.

My son is 6 and has had several pairs of Ray Bans since he was 2, has had Balenciaga Sock Trainers, Gucci Trainers, Moncler Jacket, gucci jumpers etc - stuff I like and can afford without getting myself into any financial stress.

My husband and I have very good jobs - we travel (pre-covid) 5/6 times a year on Disney Cruises, to the Caribbean and Bahamas and to Dubai frequently.

My husbands side of the family wouldn't have the same income we do, prob not even half and have been vocal about how they don't agree with a child having such expensive things when they could be damaged, broken or lost.

Firstly we teach him to look after his stuff and we still have all the Ray Bans, some that are a bit scuffed we use for water parks etc. and secondly I don't think anyone has the right to judge what people spend on items or travel once the people are paying their bills and not getting into debt over it. We also teach my son not to brag and to be grateful for what he has.
😂😂 that’s great for you I’m so happy you felt compelled to tell me about your disposable income and what you buy for your child.

I still don’t think it’s real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
😂😂 that’s great for you I’m so happy you felt compelled to tell me about your disposable income and what you buy for your child.

Haha this post really made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I did lol at that post, rounding off her bragging post about teaching their son not to brag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That all sounds very strange I would hate having to do that lmao
It's not strange it's more of a joke / exaggeration for humour which people have taken to mean my friends don't let me go out without them and call me all the time. I suppose people that know my personality would get it. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I did find it funny too, talk about turning the attention from someone else back onto themselves - she must've been a mate of Billie's.
If you read all her other posts she just brags about all her designer gear for her kids. Definitely a mate of Billie’s. Nobody on here gives a flying duck about chavvy designer shite people buy for their kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If you read all her other posts she just brags about all her designer gear for her kids. Definitely a mate of Billie’s. Nobody on here gives a flying duck about chavvy designer shite people buy for their kids.
Kids don't really appreciate or understand designer anyway, the kid would probably be happier choosing a pair in Primark!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.