Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people think any of their bags are fake? I do purely bc I don't think a bag is that special of a present to get her all emotional when she'd already got loads anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes i think a lot of their bags and stuff are fakes. She clearly isn’t as loaded as she’d like us all to believe.

Reactions: 4
Do people think any of their bags are fake? I do purely bc I don't think a bag is that special of a present to get her all emotional when she'd already got loads anyway
Think I posted this on the TOWIE thread. I went to a handbag party once. All fakes and you can actually buy different grades of fake bags. Some of them were quite expensive but they were more high end fakes and were real leather.
Also sunglasses, purses etc
The girl selling it said that all the towie lot buy fakes, probably have one or two real bags but the rest are all good copies.

Reactions: 10
😂😂 that’s great for you I’m so happy you felt compelled to tell me about your disposable income and what you buy for your child.

I still don’t think it’s real.
Yeah finally someone said it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I started reading like “Ok good point. Fair point. Ok still following...ok that’s a bit unsolicite...what the duck?!?!?!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
😂😂 that’s great for you I’m so happy you felt compelled to tell me about your disposable income and what you buy for your child.

The very thing you apparently tell your son not to do, you did.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The very thing you apparently tell your son not to do, you did.
I did not mean to come across as braggy what I meant was to point out that disposable income is relative, Billie's net worth is several million so a 3k bracelet which she may or may not have been gifted is like a 3€ bracelet to someone else.

I did lol at that post, rounding off her bragging post about teaching their son not to brag 😂
Again I did not mean to come across as braggy what I meant was to point out that disposable income is relative, Billie's net worth is several million so a 3k bracelet which she may or may not have been gifted is like a 3€ bracelet to someone else.

You are entitled to your opinion, I don't think someone who could afford the real thing would buy a fake, but that is a matter of opinion.

If you read all her other posts she just brags about all her designer gear for her kids. Definitely a mate of Billie’s. Nobody on here gives a flying duck about chavvy designer shite people buy for their kids.
I am glad you show such interest in my posts to go and read them, but if you did your due diligence you would know I am Irish not English and clearly not a mate of Billie's.

I am far from a 'Chav' we don't use that word in Ireland either, I am a full time working mother, with a Masters Degree. I am in a Senior Leadership role in the E-Commerce sector and currently pregnant.

My point which was evidently lost, as I have displayed above, is that disposable income is relative, Billie's net worth is several million so a 3k bracelet which she may or may not have been gifted is like a 3€ bracelet to someone else.

I did not intend to come across as bragging I was merely saying, one persons Penny's (Primark to you) is another Persons Brown Thomas (John Lewis Equivalent) and we shouldn't be a) So quick to judge what people spend their money on and b) Just because we couldn't afford something shouldn't call other people's stuff fake.

Again if you actually read my posts properly the theme of any designer ones is that we should not be judging what people spend their money on, as I believe (whether you agree or not) once someone is not getting themselves into debt, it is no one else's business what they choose to spend their money on!

It may be a generational thing, I am slightly younger than Billie so would be interested in the same trends / designers as her, I just can't afford them on her level, but I do not begrudge her that, if I had that money I may spend similarly. I would love to go to the Maldives soon, I don't have her figure though so rest assured I will be much more covered up :D

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I did not mean to come across as braggy what I meant was to point out that disposable income is relative, Billie's net worth is several million so a 3k bracelet which she may or may not have been gifted is like a 3€ bracelet to someone else.

Again I did not mean to come across as braggy what I meant was to point out that disposable income is relative, Billie's net worth is several million so a 3k bracelet which she may or may not have been gifted is like a 3€ bracelet to someone else.

You are entitled to your opinion, I don't think someone who could afford the real thing would buy a fake, but that is a matter of opinion.

I am glad you show such interest in my posts to go and read them, but if you did your due diligence you would know I am Irish not English and clearly not a mate of Billie's.

I am far from a 'Chav' we don't use that word in Ireland either, I am a full time working mother, with a Masters Degree. I am in a Senior Leadership role in the E-Commerce sector and currently pregnant.

My point which was evidently lost, as I have displayed above, is that disposable income is relative, Billie's net worth is several million so a 3k bracelet which she may or may not have been gifted is like a 3€ bracelet to someone else.

I did not intend to come across as bragging I was merely saying, one persons Penny's (Primark to you) is another Persons Brown Thomas (John Lewis Equivalent) and we shouldn't be a) So quick to judge what people spend their money on and b) Just because we couldn't afford something shouldn't call other people's stuff fake.

Again if you actually read my posts properly the theme of any designer ones is that we should not be judging what people spend their money on, as I believe (whether you agree or not) once someone is not getting themselves into debt, it is no one else's business what they choose to spend their money on!

It may be a generational thing, I am slightly younger than Billie so would be interested in the same trends / designers as her, I just can't afford them on her level, but I do not begrudge her that, if I had that money I may spend similarly. I would love to go to the Maldives soon, I don't have her figure though so rest assured I will be much more covered up :D
Can I just ask. What has being pregnant got to do with anything?

I do believe that MOST of the Designer stuff they post on Instagram- Facebook- the mummy diary’s are fakes. If they were real they would post and tag the company in

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I do believe that MOST of the Designer stuff they post on Instagram- Facebook- the mummy diary’s are fakes. If they were real they would post and tag the company in
Billie had AF links up for Farfetch - a designer store online for her Fendi Boots and Bags yesterday - so if she bought them there and (is hoping to influence someone else to do the same for a quick few quid) they are obviously real as Far Fetch is a genuine retailer.

I focus more on the kids clothes but they frequently Tag Childsplay Clothing (Genuine Retailer) and other Kids Deisgner Websites in the UK all of which when I have looked are genuine retailers and therefore not fakes.

My pregnancy has nothing to do with it, I merely added it in to convey that I was just a normal person that perhaps spends what disposal income she has on overpriced kids clothes when others might spend it elsewhere.

Reactions: 2
Billie had AF links up for Farfetch - a designer store online for her Fendi Boots and Bags yesterday - so if she bought them there and (is hoping to influence someone else to do the same for a quick few quid) they are obviously real as Far Fetch is a genuine retailer.

I focus more on the kids clothes but they frequently Tag Childsplay Clothing (Genuine Retailer) and other Kids Deisgner Websites in the UK all of which when I have looked are genuine retailers and therefore not fakes.

My pregnancy has nothing to do with it, I merely added it in to convey that I was just a normal person that perhaps spends what disposal income she has on overpriced kids clothes when others might spend it elsewhere.
Do you know what, just bore off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I’m not sure why you keep bringing up your career, income bla bla bla. With all due respect, I don’t really care. Nobody else in this thread has brought up their career, income, family, what they chose to spend their money on. This is a Greg and Billie thread, not yours. Feel free to make one on yourself, though. I’m sure you’ve got a lot to talk about. 🙄

I also didn’t say you were a chav. I said designer gear on kids is chavvy. Nothing cute about a dribbling messy kid in the soft play head to toe in Gucci and Balenciaga IMO. Looks a bit tacky. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Spending your income on designer kids clothes doesn’t make you any more or less of a person either 😂. I work in investments, I couldn’t think of any worse of an investment than a pair of £250 shoes that a child will grow out of in less than a year but each to their own! I don’t have children but when I do I think I’ll stick to baby Zara.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The thing is all their parties (and Sam's) have to be bigger everytime so they're just getting more and more excessive and unnecessarily extravagant. No 6 year old would expect that unless it's what they're used to for the last 6 years. Imagine the fuss Nelly would have kicked up if she didnt get a big party, and that is how they encourage her to behave on camera as well.

It's normally bad enough at other times but this is a time when so many people are struggling and they're just flaunting how much money they've got with this extravagant party. If it was really that important to them they would keep it off social media, but it's all for the attention
My ex-neighbours (thank God I've left them behind, bunch of chavvy dumb-fucks) had a party for her 5 year old girl back in August this year, complete with marquee in their tiny garden, bouncy castle and hordes of their chavvy friends and their unruly brats. You could tell she had been influenced by the likes of Billy and Sam and all the other Z-listers, as the decorations for the outside of their house were something you would see on Mummy Dairies. They are a laughing stock and typical of people who follow the champagne lifestyle on lemonade money.

Think I posted this on the TOWIE thread. I went to a handbag party once. All fakes and you can actually buy different grades of fake bags. Some of them were quite expensive but they were more high end fakes and were real leather.
Also sunglasses, purses etc
The girl selling it said that all the towie lot buy fakes, probably have one or two real bags but the rest are all good copies.
I never see the point of buying fake bags. Years ago I had yearned for a Louis Vuitton handbag and by the time I had enough money to actually buy one, I had lost the yearning for one. There are too many fakes around for my liking and I didn’t want anyone to think it was a fake I was carrying. So I stuck with the Radley brand instead, until the founder of them sold out to Jane Shilton and since then, the Radley’s are not so great. I have a Michael Kors bag which I bought from their store in New York and also a Kate Spade.

But, I would not be seen dead with a fake. If I had that kind of disposable income to spend on handbags, the real thing would be for me.

Last edited:
Well actually I'm a squillionaire puppy stroker with 75 kids and am pregnant with octuplets working 90 hours a week. My children only eat gold encrusted toast for breakfast because I'm so rich it's just like normal toast to me.

Oh wait, nobody cares because we're here to talk about billie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well actually I'm a squillionaire puppy stroker with 75 kids and am pregnant with octuplets working 90 hours a week. My children only eat gold encrusted toast for breakfast because I'm so rich it's just like normal toast to me.

Oh wait, nobody cares because we're here to talk about billie.
My son only wears Chanel. He was actually invited to Karl Lagerfields funeral

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

I used to work opposite Childs play in Ilford. its the chaviest shop ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.