Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traveler001

VIP Member
I bet the next series is going to be all about Little Paul going to school including an hour special on Sam going to the ‘organic nutritious farm shop’ and making Little Paul’s first packed lunch 🥱 whilst all his mates have a Ham sandwich and a Capri Sun! Ideas above her station!!!!
And behind the scenes ‘big’ Paul having a breakdown cos he’ll be without his ‘best mate’ for a few hours.

The man can barely string together a coherent sentence - surely to god its ghost written?!
If I were billie I wouldn’t trust him to write the shopping list so I definitely think he's got a ghost writer. Or an editor who can translate from whatever the fuck he wrote down to English.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Eirawen

VIP Member
I think her kids 'seem' advanced because Arfur is actually 21years old but lives in a high chair designed by his dear mum so gives the impression he's under 2 😂
He is so advanced he can shout Boll*cks really loudly.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I can just see it now on Mummy Diaries “Yeah great Billie is doing Dancing On Ice. I mean I wouldn’t have time because of Saint Avenue working behind the camera for once you know”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sometimes when men massively level up in a relationship, they get too comfortable/confident and then think they’re entitled to cheat/they can pull anyone because their ego inflates 🙄 like mate, you’re already punching, stay in your lane

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I know someone who is very close to billie and Greg, I can’t say who it is as I don’t want anyone to get in trouble but they are close enough to be at their house all week. Apparently Greg is a right dickhead goes out for days on benders and billie won’t hear a thing from him. I don’t want to believe it because I like Greg from what I’ve seen but this person has no reason to make it up! Apparently he’s just abit of a loose cannon and is always causing drama by disappearing constantly!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Banny2020

I don’t get the highchair either. I have a very tall almost 2 year old and he’s been in a booster seat attatched to a chair since he was maybe 15 months? So even the reasoning of not wanting Arthur to get up and run off at meal times doesn’t make sense.. and even then.. you teach them not to. 😐🤣
Completely agree I have children of my own and have always been taught to sit nicely at the table but I think a) they don’t discipline their kids at all and b) if nanny Sue isn’t about nothing gets done - just like the potty training!

80026B13-1A0D-44CB-A72C-6769B0E7199E.jpeg
Would also like to add these two remind me so much of Billie and Nanny Sue if they had never made money 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
So many threads on here get so deep and personal. I love coming to the Billie / Sam threads because the saxophone man jokes never get old 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Can I just clarify there’s nothing wrong with spending relative to your earnings because that’s what we all do. We just don’t need to know on public forum dedicated to discussing Billie Faiers that your son has Balenciaga’s “the ones that look like socks” unless your son is in fact Cardi B. Which would be way more impressive than his clothes.

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
Someone asked Sam a question on insta saying how come you were allowed people in your house filming. She said ‘the government gave us permission!’ Think she’s deleted that story now 😩
Of course, Big baby Paul is one of the leading Government advisors on Covid, same as he cracked Crohns

• Haha
  • Heart

Hunsss

I think that wedding went to her head. I liked them until the series after and they seemed to be as desperate as Sam. Especially with that greatest show party for nelly, and then Greg saying she'd set the barr for the other parents in school for kids parties 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Nellys first tooth has come out. What will the tooth fairy bring tonight I wonder?
£1000, a pony and the sax man to announce the tooth fairy has been.
An embroidered pillow with her name on, a tee pee so she can have her friends round to have a party to celebrate the first tooth coming out, gift bags for all with aunties collagen and daddys Nellaayyy and Arfa book and she can choose something from Harrods as a special gift. The rest of us are scrabbling around for £1 coin to shove under the pillow and trying not to wake the child up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I think they probably can’t be fucked teaching her how to ride a bike. I mean would you teach world renowned dictator Nelly Shep a skill that takes practice and several fails before you master it? I wouldn’t for all the money or saxophonists in the world 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

lbarto

Billie had a pizza last night with the caption "she'll deal with consequences when she gets home"

Greg posted a video of his "healthy fish" and Billies pizza calling her "fattie".

I'm so disgusted and outraged at this portrayal especially.for the younger impressionable followers - eating one pizza doesn't make you fat, it doesn't mean you have to plan a workout to undo the guilt from eating it. So irresponsible and just confirms her disordered relationship with food

• Wow

Mum123

VIP Member
I didn’t mind them till a couple of week ago Greg posted a picture of the kids and someone commented about them playing on play equipment outside which they shouldn’t be during lockdown and not setting a good example. Greg replied something sarcastic and just laughing basically. Put me right off him when they know it’s not allowed and so many kids want to play but their parents rightly so are sticking to the lockdown rules. Annoys me because all his ‘fans’ then started on this poor woman telling her to get a life etc when he’s the one in the wrong!!

• Wow

Emmarowleyhun

Ok Billie!! If you choose to be selfish then that’s your choice. Same as it’s my choice to believe anyone travelling right now and is not quarantining on return is selfish. And people wonder why Britain has the highest Covid rate in Europe.
My name is Emma? Your opinion is that its selfish. They haven't broken the law and have followed the guidelines given. Billie and Co are dickheads for many reasons, but this ain't one of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Hope this is allowed as these two definitely need their own thread!

Can't stand either of them and don't get me started on the kids...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31