Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Did he have a child before he met Billie or whilst he was with her? Now that is tea to spill.....

Greg's next book title: Arfur & Nellyyyy have a secret sibling!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I've got a confession to make 🤣😭 there's something about Greg I find good looking?! Just me? Ill leave.. 😂
Yes I fancy him!!! Definitely do. Maybe you being from Liverpool, me being from Glasgow deep down inside we’ve got a thing for the whole ticket tout / possible drug dealer thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Mememe9

Chatty Member
I really like Billie and Greg they are down to earth. And I really don’t agree with Nellie and Arthur being bad. Billie looks at sam in disbelief. Sam always thought she was one better. Remember it was baby diaries at first and when they realised the audience preferred Billie it turned into mummy diaries. I don’t like watching the sam bits and when Paul said he fell in love with her more during lockdown Cos she was taking more care in cooking meals and putting love into it. She laughed. I personally would’ve punched him in the face. I’ve always thought baby paul was so badly behaved and they had no control when Atleast Billie and Greg do. I also think Nellie and Arthur are so clever and such good talkers for their age. You can also see how much Greg adores Billie whereas with paul I don’t see that. Don’t forget sam has been with, joey Essex, Mark Wright, Elliot Wright and I’m sure there was a few others too. Sam forgets herself and where she came from where Billie never has

• Heart
Reactions: 29

LiveLoveLaugh77

Oh that bloody ‘a party never killed nobody’ song they insist on playing at every party. Surprised the fella playing the saxophone hasn’t appeared yet 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

LiveLoveLaugh77

And that bloody saxophone player they wheel out for every event - he even got a trip to the Maldives for the wedding! You can’t hear the songs the DJ is playing with him playing over the top. No social distancing going on at that party at all - actual idiots 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 27

TJ90

VIP Member
It’s a nice idea, if I was financially comfortable I’d do the same for my Mum. I’m sure lots of people would. This again highlights the differences between Sam and Billie

soll

I wonder what Sam and BP thought when they watched the footage of Billie successfully getting Arfur to stay in his new bed at first try. I though Billie and Greg did really well to calmly persevere and work as a team on it. BP consistently undermines Sam when it comes to behavioural issues but I think she is naturally a good mother.

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Sam bought Billie a helicopter ride for her 30th which she KNEW she would hate. That says everything about Sam.

Billie actually handled the situation with grace. If my sister purposely bought me a gift knowing I’d hate it I wouldn’t be so graceful.

Either Sam is painfully jealous of Billie and wanted to upset her under the guise of buying an expensive gift or she just thought it would be good content for their show. Either way, that speaks volumes about Sam.
It’s obvious she is. Sam was the main character on towie Billie was an extra. Mummy diaries was just Sam’s until they realised people preferred Billie so they made it aboit both of them. Billie is much more likeable and relatable I prefer watching her

Readread

VIP Member
I did find it funny too, talk about turning the attention from someone else back onto themselves - she must've been a mate of Billie's.
If you read all her other posts she just brags about all her designer gear for her kids. Definitely a mate of Billie’s. Nobody on here gives a flying fuck about chavvy designer shite people buy for their kids.

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Greg. He's now been writing children's books titled Nelly and Arthur's big day out. Just an other way for these greedy fucks to show off what they've been up to. Fantastic timing to release them during a fucking pandemic where people don't have much money at the moment. Silly cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

LiveLoveLaugh77

Someone asked Sam a question on insta saying how come you were allowed people in your house filming. She said ‘the government gave us permission!’ Think she’s deleted that story now 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 26