Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greg apparently worked as a broker in the city. Can’t see it myself as he’s thick as mince. As for Paul, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yea I remember them saying that was Greg’s job. Baffling 😂

Think Paul is a stay at home Dad.

Reactions: 3
I’m just catching up and I’m watching the episode where they have the party for Nelly, and the way they have made it look like it was just a few of them at the party but at the time all over Greg’s sisters Instagram the garden was packed with people 😩😩😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet ’Manfa is spitting feathers that Billayyyyy is in Dancing on Ice. Manfa is getting left behind 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can just see it now on Mummy Diaries “Yeah great Billie is doing Dancing On Ice. I mean I wouldn’t have time because of Saint Avenue working behind the camera for once you know”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can just see it now on Mummy Diaries “Yeah great Billie is doing Dancing On Ice. I mean I wouldn’t have time because of Saint Avenue working behind the camera for once you know”
“ yeah and now us twos living in Surrey we don’t do common stuff like dancing on ice”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m just catching up and I’m watching the episode where they have the party for Nelly, and the way they have made it look like it was just a few of them at the party but at the time all over Greg’s sisters Instagram the garden was packed with people 😩😩😂😂
No surprise there sadly, this lot do my head in thinking they can just break the rules 🙄

Reactions: 5
Let’s hope there’s no dancing on ice curse and Billaayyy runs (skates) off with one of the pros!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I bet ’Manfa is spitting feathers that Billayyyyy is in Dancing on Ice. Manfa is getting left behind 🙃
Oh yeah she will be! Especially as she won’t even be able to go and sit in the audience to get her face in on it (unless the rules change by then)

Let’s hope there’s no dancing on ice curse and Billaayyy runs (skates) off with one of the pros!
Sylvain has a wondering eye 👀 😂 well probably half of them do 🤪. I think Billie and Greg seem pretty solid

Last edited:
Sorry I don’t care but I would be furious if Billie and her circus were about to move on to my street. I genuinely am not bothered by Billie but their reaction toward the house planning is tone deaf. I don’t usually mind Greg but his arrogant reaction is p*****’g me right off. Also don’t want to speak badly about the kids. Nelly is an absolute brat. I’m sorry. Arthur is funny. He will probably be fine . Still prefer Billie over Sam but I would genuinely be furious if those two were moving in to my street.

Reactions: 20
Sorry I don’t care but I would be furious if Billie and her circus was about to move on to my street. I genuinely am not bothered by Billie but their reaction toward the house planning is tone deaf.
I’m sure all the neighbours are absolutely dreading it, I know I would be. It’ll be like living next to the Brentwood Hillbillies 😂
Not forgetting sax man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry I don’t care but I would be furious if Billie and her circus were about to move on to my street. I genuinely am not bothered by Billie but their reaction toward the house planning is tone deaf. I don’t usually mind Greg but his arrogant reaction is p*****’g me right off. Also don’t want to speak badly about the kids. Nelly is an absolute brat. I’m sorry. Arthur is funny. He will probably be fine . Still prefer Billie over Sam but I would genuinely be furious if those two were moving in to my street.
I’d have to move. Can u imagine the constant stream of visitors, film crew, paps. Shrieking and showing off in the garden. That poor neighbourhood is going to be traumatised.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely agree. Seriously who do they think they are? Just a bunch of chavs. I’d be moving if i was their neighbour!!

Reactions: 6
I’d have to move. Can u imagine the constant stream of visitors, film crew, paps. Shrieking and showing off in the garden. That poor neighbourhood is going to be traumatised.
OTT Xmas decorations and loud drunk BQs in the summer and the rowdy parties for the kids birthdays,!😜

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Catching up with Mummy Diaries they are such a bunch of twats in Ibiza
Tony has the same creepy voice as Gaynor. Big Paul comes over as a bit disappointed that his son is happy away from his apron strings

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God when she pushed him in that pool she really meant it didn’t she? Venom😱

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.