Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
some of the schools go back week beginning the 7th so they still have time If they are back by the weekend.
My cousin’s daughter goes to the same school as Nelly. They go back 3rd September. They would have to return home today to be able to go back to school.

Reactions: 6
My cousin’s daughter goes to the same school as Nelly. They go back 3rd September. They would have to return home today to be able to go back to school.
Oh interesting, let’s watch and see. Surely
School wouldn’t let them return knowing they had been away and it documented on Instagram. They need to do the full two weeks like everyone else.

Reactions: 3
I’m not a fan of rumours. But I struggle with the drug dealing one purely because if it became public knowledge with proof and he was arrested. Their entire brand (including sams) would be ruined. They would loose any clothing brand deals and reality TV deals. They would loose literally everything including their homes and their lifestyle and earnings would change. Maybe he was when he was a teenager but not now.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
There have been things that look a bit Greek island-y/ Cyprus style which would mean they wouldn't have to isolate (yet). Just a pure guess from me though

Reactions: 2
Thry didn't do well at social distancing so doubt they'll quarantine as they seem to think the rules don't apply to them.

Reactions: 3
I think they are at a luxury resort called Sani Beach in Halkidiki, Greece. Goodness knows how they are coping without Nanny coke head Sue to calm down Nellie’s tantrums and break up Arthur’s punch ups and a Sax player serenading them every evening but they are struggling on regardless 🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I think they are at a luxury resort called Sani Beach in Halkidiki, Greece. Goodness knows how they are coping without Nanny coke head Sue to calm down Nellie’s tantrums and break up Arthur’s punch ups and a Sax player serenading them every evening but they are struggling on regardless 🤣🤣.
I just looked at her Instagram and there’s a few comments saying she’s in Greece, so I guess no quarantine when they get back.

Howling!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If they’re on holiday without their babysitter Sue then who is looking after the kids every night when Greg posts stories of him and Billie eating out alone?

Is nanny sue a coke head? What makes you say that, I’m intrigued

Reactions: 1
So many threads on here get so deep and personal. I love coming to the Billie / Sam threads because the saxophone man jokes never get old 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Billie had a pizza last night with the caption "she'll deal with consequences when she gets home"

Greg posted a video of his "healthy fish" and Billies pizza calling her "fattie".

I'm so disgusted and outraged at this portrayal especially.for the younger impressionable followers - eating one pizza doesn't make you fat, it doesn't mean you have to plan a workout to undo the guilt from eating it. So irresponsible and just confirms her disordered relationship with food

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Billie had a pizza last night with the caption "she'll deal with consequences when she gets home"

Greg posted a video of his "healthy fish" and Billies pizza calling her "fattie".

I'm so disgusted and outraged at this portrayal especially.for the younger impressionable followers - eating one pizza doesn't make you fat, it doesn't mean you have to plan a workout to undo the guilt from eating it. So irresponsible and just confirms her disordered relationship with food
So true. Billie has the perfect figure as well. When she lost all the weight for the wedding she was a total lollipop head. I don’t know why she even felt the need to!

Reactions: 9
Genuinely almost choked on my coffee reading this hahaha

• Haha
No post from Billie about Sams new random skincare range. Was she offended she didn't get invited to star in the Kardashian copy photoshoot?

Reactions: 7
No post from Billie about Sams new random skincare range. Was she offended she didn't get invited to star in the Kardashian copy photoshoot?
Skincare....silly me .....thought it was Tampax

It’s funny how Sammanfa is trying to promote more up market items from China like her skincare from her rented pad in Surrey and Billllayyyyy is happy to advertise cheap child labour wear and throw clothing .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.