Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has genes from criminal families on both sides so bound to be brassy.

Afrur takes after Billie's biologia dad in his build (and in his behaviour too by the look of it) but I can't place the face, he doesn't look like any of his immediate relatives maybe he is a throwback. Nelly is Greg's mini me.
Arthur facially is Lee Faiers double

They will have to ring the fire brigade to get him out of it before long.
not sure what I did there 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh god everyone's bringing out books but I never thought Greg would!!!! I wonder if its one of those self published ones or did a publisher have a moment of madness during the lockdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet the next series is going to be all about Little Paul going to school including an hour special on Sam going to the ‘organic nutritious farm shop’ and making Little Paul’s first packed lunch 🥱 whilst all his mates have a Ham sandwich and a Capri Sun! Ideas above her station!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh god everyone's bringing out books but I never thought Greg would!!!! I wonder if its one of those self published ones or did a publisher have a moment of madness during the lockdown?
The man can barely string together a coherent sentence - surely to god its ghost written?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet the next series is going to be all about Little Paul going to school including an hour special on Sam going to the ‘organic nutritious farm shop’ and making Little Paul’s first packed lunch 🥱 whilst all his mates have a Ham sandwich and a Capri Sun! Ideas above her station!!!!
And behind the scenes ‘big’ Paul having a breakdown cos he’ll be without his ‘best mate’ for a few hours.

The man can barely string together a coherent sentence - surely to god its ghost written?!
If I were billie I wouldn’t trust him to write the shopping list so I definitely think he's got a ghost writer. Or an editor who can translate from whatever the duck he wrote down to English.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Nellayyyyyy and Arfa went to the farm. Mummayyyyy had to film everything for social media as the trip was free #spon #ad. Nellayyyyy and Arfa had to pretend they were having a good time even though it stunk of tit and they’re used to the Maldives not a backstreet farm. Mummayyyyy and Daddayyyyyy argued the whole way around the farm. At the end of the day Nellayyyyyy and Arfa went home where nannayyyyy Sue was waiting to barrrffff them after a tit old muddy day at the farm. Daddayyyyy then went out to sell sniff in Sugar Hut and mummayyyy stayed at home to sniff and drink sauvignon blanc because mummaaayyyy doesn’t eat. The end.
Dying!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's sold out on Amazon, NOT that I have any intention of buying it, I was just curious

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yep, I think her and Sam will have more.
Both Faiers sisters keep banging on about how much they want more children. They'll repopulate Essex at this rate.

I know that Joey Essex had Heat Magazine's Lucie Cave to ghost his autobiography. Certain other TOWIE peeps have used the same journalist, but I cannot recall her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lovely social distancing going on here Billie and Fern make me cringe so try hard me me me 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.