Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
I'm still freaked out by "Big Paul" he shows so many possessive, controlling traits.
He shows her zero interest on TV but also wants her as far away from her family as possible - why is that 🤔
Something just doesn't add up with him.
Jealous?
Possessive maybe!
Does he even work anymore?
Or does he sit at home crying until Baby Paul gets home?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I know it’s a bit off subject but I absolutely love the bond between Nanny Sue and Arthur omg it’s so lovely he’s like a different child around her.
I know it’s so cute. I don’t know if I said before but I was laughing when Sue was basically like “Yeah love having Arthur here and doing the bedtime routine and just being with him...and obviously yeah Nelly is here” 🤣

• Haha

lbarto

Arfffuuuurrr will eat anything that boy (proud dad)

It's a raspberry Greg. A raspberry.

• Haha

RDay

Chatty Member
To be fair he probably disappears to Nelly & Arthur's big day out HQ . He would need peace and quite so he can concentrate on the next masterpiece 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Wow im watching Mummy diaries! Can't remember the actual line but it was something along the lines of 'even in lockdown Mums have got to carry on' and it cut to Billie posing and shooting for In The Style 😂 yeah thats what all Mums have been doing through lockdown

• Haha

Trampoline

Chatty Member
Billie and Sam need a reality check. They got lucky getting there own show, they seem to think they are these massive A listers. What actually do they do that matters and makes a difference with there platform? Not alot, it's all take take take.. they seriously think they are something special!

• Heart
Did anyone else notice today that on Greg’s stories Arthur’s children in need pjs were gifted. Makes me so angry and I genuinely do not understand why celebrities with lots of money need things gifted to them - especially things for sale which raise money for charity!!

• Wow

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I love Sue, I feel like she seems such a nice lady
It’s a shame, I feel like you can tell she’s been through stuff with an abusive relationship etc. She seems to have quite a nervous, on edge disposition sometimes but I do like her. Just not her fringe 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m not trying to start debate on what kids should be using and when but when they whipped him out the high chair on the show I was screaming. He’s a fucking giant. He’s a little man. Surely he would like a wee table to sit at! Ah that’s right, mumma doesn’t sell wee tables

• Haha
  • Heart

Banny2020

I know it’s a bit off subject but I absolutely love the bond between Nanny Sue and Arthur omg it’s so lovely he’s like a different child around her.

• Heart
Oh god everyone's bringing out books but I never thought Greg would!!!! I wonder if its one of those self published ones or did a publisher have a moment of madness during the lockdown?
Greg started on Instagram that the book was ‘for charity’. I posted a Comment asking him to let us know what % of profits were actually going to the charity, as I felt sure he would want to be transparent with all his Followers.😀

Took all of two minutes before my comment was deleted and I was blocked!

I think we should all ask them this question on IG. I am going to ask ITVbe as well, plus email the Charity Commission.

Write shit ‘books’ all you like Greg, and monetise your children till the cows come home, but do not tell your gullible followers that it is all for charity...

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Billie had AF links up for Farfetch - a designer store online for her Fendi Boots and Bags yesterday - so if she bought them there and (is hoping to influence someone else to do the same for a quick few quid) they are obviously real as Far Fetch is a genuine retailer.

I focus more on the kids clothes but they frequently Tag Childsplay Clothing (Genuine Retailer) and other Kids Deisgner Websites in the UK all of which when I have looked are genuine retailers and therefore not fakes.

My pregnancy has nothing to do with it, I merely added it in to convey that I was just a normal person that perhaps spends what disposal income she has on overpriced kids clothes when others might spend it elsewhere.
Do you know what, just bore off!!

• Haha

sephylily

VIP Member
i just watched the ep where they go to stay at nanny sue's and god arthur is a little gem isn't he. she clearly adores him. he's no angel but he's cheeky and adorable enough to carry it off

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
Urgh, that party. I can’t find a Ferne McCann topic so I’ll say it here. I can’t believe she’s having people in her home etc not social distancing when she made SUCH a big deal on her show about protecting her vulnerable grandad. All for show they’re all so selfish it’s unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Trampoline

Chatty Member
Lovely social distancing going on here Billie and Fern make me cringe so try hard me me me 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 24