Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumperoo62

There is wrong with being in a cot at 2 or 3 or wearing babygros at 2. I don’t know why everyone is so keen for toddlers to grow up too fast. Some cots are much bigger than others.

I’m not a fan of them at all but picking on their kids looks (Nelly this morning) and making out their kids are ‘behind’ is just horrible.

Reactions: 43

PurpleBroccoliBetch

I know someone who is very close to billie and Greg, I can’t say who it is as I don’t want anyone to get in trouble but they are close enough to be at their house all week. Apparently Greg is a right dickhead goes out for days on benders and billie won’t hear a thing from him. I don’t want to believe it because I like Greg from what I’ve seen but this person has no reason to make it up! Apparently he’s just abit of a loose cannon and is always causing drama by disappearing constantly!
I also know someone close to greg and apparently hes father to another child but doesnt have any contact, its all very hush hush

• Wow
Reactions: 42

Sticky One

VIP Member
😂😂 that’s great for you I’m so happy you felt compelled to tell me about your disposable income and what you buy for your child.

I still don’t think it’s real.
I did lol at that post, rounding off her bragging post about teaching their son not to brag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

tippingpoint

VIP Member
😂😂 that’s great for you I’m so happy you felt compelled to tell me about your disposable income and what you buy for your child.

I still don’t think it’s real.
Yeah finally someone said it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I started reading like “Ok good point. Fair point. Ok still following...ok that’s a bit unsolicite...what the fuck?!?!?!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Readread

VIP Member
I did not mean to come across as braggy what I meant was to point out that disposable income is relative, Billie's net worth is several million so a 3k bracelet which she may or may not have been gifted is like a 3€ bracelet to someone else.

Again I did not mean to come across as braggy what I meant was to point out that disposable income is relative, Billie's net worth is several million so a 3k bracelet which she may or may not have been gifted is like a 3€ bracelet to someone else.

You are entitled to your opinion, I don't think someone who could afford the real thing would buy a fake, but that is a matter of opinion.

I am glad you show such interest in my posts to go and read them, but if you did your due diligence you would know I am Irish not English and clearly not a mate of Billie's.

I am far from a 'Chav' we don't use that word in Ireland either, I am a full time working mother, with a Masters Degree. I am in a Senior Leadership role in the E-Commerce sector and currently pregnant.

My point which was evidently lost, as I have displayed above, is that disposable income is relative, Billie's net worth is several million so a 3k bracelet which she may or may not have been gifted is like a 3€ bracelet to someone else.

I did not intend to come across as bragging I was merely saying, one persons Penny's (Primark to you) is another Persons Brown Thomas (John Lewis Equivalent) and we shouldn't be a) So quick to judge what people spend their money on and b) Just because we couldn't afford something shouldn't call other people's stuff fake.

Again if you actually read my posts properly the theme of any designer ones is that we should not be judging what people spend their money on, as I believe (whether you agree or not) once someone is not getting themselves into debt, it is no one else's business what they choose to spend their money on!

It may be a generational thing, I am slightly younger than Billie so would be interested in the same trends / designers as her, I just can't afford them on her level, but I do not begrudge her that, if I had that money I may spend similarly. I would love to go to the Maldives soon, I don't have her figure though so rest assured I will be much more covered up :D
I’m not sure why you keep bringing up your career, income bla bla bla. With all due respect, I don’t really care. Nobody else in this thread has brought up their career, income, family, what they chose to spend their money on. This is a Greg and Billie thread, not yours. Feel free to make one on yourself, though. I’m sure you’ve got a lot to talk about. 🙄

I also didn’t say you were a chav. I said designer gear on kids is chavvy. Nothing cute about a dribbling messy kid in the soft play head to toe in Gucci and Balenciaga IMO. Looks a bit tacky. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Spending your income on designer kids clothes doesn’t make you any more or less of a person either 😂. I work in investments, I couldn’t think of any worse of an investment than a pair of £250 shoes that a child will grow out of in less than a year but each to their own! I don’t have children but when I do I think I’ll stick to baby Zara.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Co0777

Well actually I'm a squillionaire puppy stroker with 75 kids and am pregnant with octuplets working 90 hours a week. My children only eat gold encrusted toast for breakfast because I'm so rich it's just like normal toast to me.

Oh wait, nobody cares because we're here to talk about billie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

cushtybert

VIP Member
I’d like to know what she sees in him, he’s got a face like a whippet chewing a wasp

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Banny2020

I bet the next series is going to be all about Little Paul going to school including an hour special on Sam going to the ‘organic nutritious farm shop’ and making Little Paul’s first packed lunch 🥱 whilst all his mates have a Ham sandwich and a Capri Sun! Ideas above her station!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Well actually I'm a squillionaire puppy stroker with 75 kids and am pregnant with octuplets working 90 hours a week. My children only eat gold encrusted toast for breakfast because I'm so rich it's just like normal toast to me.

Oh wait, nobody cares because we're here to talk about billie.
My son only wears Chanel. He was actually invited to Karl Lagerfields funeral

• Haha
  • Heart

Rubystaff

Anybody else crying with laughter at Greg dressing up as spider man, almost falling off the fence all for Arthur to say that was daddy in a spider man costume 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
You need to listen hard with Arfur. He does have good speech but it doesn’t come across like that because he sounds like he’s trying to sell you jellied eels at an east end market.
Lmao. He's like a mini version of that apprentice guy from last year.. Thomas something 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Whatever123

VIP Member
Sam bought Billie a helicopter ride for her 30th which she KNEW she would hate. That says everything about Sam.

Billie actually handled the situation with grace. If my sister purposely bought me a gift knowing I’d hate it I wouldn’t be so graceful.

Either Sam is painfully jealous of Billie and wanted to upset her under the guise of buying an expensive gift or she just thought it would be good content for their show. Either way, that speaks volumes about Sam.

Reactions: 36

Jumperoo62

I completely agree, I never understand why people think Nelly and Arthur are clever it can only be because they're older than people think, Arthur is over 3.5 years old and honestly would not hit the target for speech for his age that is used for assessments at preschool and the work they showed nelly doing in lockdown was what our reception kids were doing yet nelly was end of year 1
Their behaviour is aligned with younger children and so people perceive them as bright, happens a lot sadly
I don’t want to comment on how bright Nelly and Arthur are but speech delays or problems are not an indication of being less ‘bright’ than other children.

• Heart
Reactions: 35