Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it will be at her own risk.
I was 3 months pregnant when i went on a lifeboat ride at Lands End - and it wasn't recommended if it posed a risk, luckily i was fine. Good job really as I didn't see the sign until i sat down in my seat waiting for ride to start. šŸ˜€
In Billie's case a small ride is fine
Apparently Greg is a small ride šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wondered that as well about the ride, but if it barely moves then probably would be at own risk. I have no idea how much it moves though

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s trying to throw people off.
thereā€™s no way she Wearing jeans in this weather

Reactions: 4
Why does she and all the towie lot say they are obsessed with everything ,do they actually know the meaning of the word ...drives me bonkers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't see any difference between the 2 kitchens, apart from the handles have changed.

Billie photoshops all her pics so even when shes 8 months pregnant, that'll be photoshopped too

Reactions: 3
I can't see any difference between the 2 kitchens, apart from the handles have changed.

Billie photoshops all her pics so even when shes 8 months pregnant, that'll be photoshopped too
That's what I find so shady about the whole kitchen fire... They post every day, and will put 100 stories up about a sodding sax player.... But not one showing the kitchen damage? Just literally one day a photo of a new kitchen being put in. And today tagging an insurance company? Seems shady to me šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I might be late to the party but how obvious is it Billie is showing her tummy off because of all the pregnancy speculation šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
A sense of humour can make the ugliest person more attractive, he definitely laughed her into bed.
Oh god yes! I love a man that can make me hysterical with laughter, the Scottish comedian Kevin Bridges ainā€™t nice looking but man, he is hilarious and he would well get my knickers off with making me laugh!

If a man can take the piss out of me in a funny way then Iā€™m his!! Looks donā€™t really matter at all and I hate when at the grand old age of 39, then Iā€™ll tell my mates, who are all at least 10 years older than me, that I like someone and they will say ā€œis he nice lookingā€ as if thatā€™s the most important thing at my age! Donā€™t get me wrong I appreciate a good looking guy but personality and s-o-h is the most important, looks fade whilst personality is for life.

Sometimes when men massively level up in a relationship, they get too comfortable/confident and then think theyā€™re entitled to cheat/they can pull anyone because their ego inflates šŸ™„ like mate, youā€™re already punching, stay in your lane
I think so many men just cheat because itā€™s the way they are, no matter how beautiful and great in bed a woman may be, then her man will still get bored and cheat, some men (I think most to be honest) are just like this and whilst they may never leave their wives, then they will have sex with other women. Men can love and love you but compartmentalise sex with other women, and they say women are weird, pffft.

Does anyone else think she's had a breast reduction? She denies it but I'm not convinced

View attachment 184548View attachment 184549
How long ago was this?! Itā€™s just that now Billie is slimmer than Sam and in this pic then itā€™s the opposite, love Sams body here.

I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me but it really bugs me when the kids refer to Sam/billie as just ā€˜auntieā€™ why do they not say ā€˜auntie Sam/billieā€™ just sounds weird to me.
Itā€™s the opposite to what I do, I call my aunts and uncles by their names and I have never put Aunty or Uncle in front of their names, itā€™s weird to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why does she and all the towie lot say they are obsessed with everything ,do they actually know the meaning of the word ...drives me bonkers
They don't have much in the way of a vocabulary as they are not well read so when they learn a new word or hear it being said they used it all the time. I also think they often used words that they don't know the true meaning of.

Reactions: 4
I dont think shes pregnant, maybe she just put on a bit of weight during lock down lol and is self conscious of it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.