Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the banging about and screeching would be unbearable and that's just Greg and Billie, then Nelly and her tantrums and Arfur beating up the hotel staff.
Oh Dahlin’ that’s ok that you just smashed the receptionist in the face with a football. Let’s post it on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Dahlin’ that’s ok that you just smashed the receptionist in the face with a football. Let’s post it on Instagram.
Dont be naughty darling and stop putting your hand up the nice lady's skirt there's a GOOD boy *plants kiss on his little scowly face*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw, I love him! It’s because he looks like my son at that age! However my son didn’t have Arthur’s deep voice!
He is cute dont get me wrong! He just has an old ish looking face 😂 He looks like he's gonna go down the pub with the lads and pull some birds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If they have gone to Spain how are they going to isolate for two weeks when they get back if schools return in two weeks? They aren’t even home yet

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If they have gone to Spain how are they going to isolate for two weeks when they get back if schools return in two weeks? They aren’t even home yet
some of the schools go back week beginning the 7th so they still have time If they are back by the weekend.

Reactions: 3
They won't have even given that the slightest thought

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.