Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has photoshopped her stomach here as you can see it’s blurred and the costume pattern doesn’t match up. I think she is pregnant.
I was coming on to say the exact same thing. Then I’m thinking... she’s done that on purpose, so more people talk about it, more focus on her etc

Reactions: 3
Anyone see the size of her salad she posted today? No wonder she manages to stay so slim with those portions!

Reactions: 5
Anyone see the size of her salad she posted today? No wonder she manages to stay so slim with those portions!
That's shocking! There's nothing stopping you having a whole plateful of salad, it has barely no calories in and is good for you, just go easy on the Marie Rose..

Also the crystallised fan 😂😂 I'm glad she is able to laugh at that tbf

I read that the planning permission has gone through ...full on beg posts coming up 🙄

• Haha
And they want a wine cellar under the staircase. They’ll fill it with Echo Falls and Lambrini. Classy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god everyone's bringing out books but I never thought Greg would!!!! I wonder if its one of those self published ones or did a publisher have a moment of madness during the lockdown?
Greg started on Instagram that the book was ‘for charity’. I posted a Comment asking him to let us know what % of profits were actually going to the charity, as I felt sure he would want to be transparent with all his Followers.😀

Took all of two minutes before my comment was deleted and I was blocked!

I think we should all ask them this question on IG. I am going to ask ITVbe as well, plus email the Charity Commission.

Write tit ‘books’ all you like Greg, and monetise your children till the cows come home, but do not tell your gullible followers that it is all for charity...

Reactions: 25
I think he thought the books wouldn't sell well so donated profits to charity. Now he has been some what successful with the 1st book he's realised just how much money it has generated and decided to pocket the cash. He's a ticket tout after all so bound to be dodgy

Reactions: 13
And they want a wine cellar under the staircase. They’ll fill it with Echo Falls and Lambrini. Classy
and don't forget the Prossecio innit

I think he thought the books wouldn't sell well so donated profits to charity. Now he has been some what successful with the 1st book he's realised just how much money it has generated and decided to pocket the cash. He's a ticket tout after all so bound to be dodgy
No way would he donate the profits to charity its a money spinner and its doing far better than I ever thought it would. What will be his next effort, a psychological thriller about a woman who is desperate to marry the father of her kids but he can't stand the sight of her and even if she brushes past him looks like he is about to throw up. Quite a good plot in my opinion!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
and don't forget the Prossecio innit

No way would he donate the profits to charity its a money spinner and its doing far better than I ever thought it would. What will be his next effort, a psychological thriller about a woman who is desperate to marry the father of her kids but he can't stand the sight of her and even if she brushes past him looks like he is about to throw up. Quite a good plot in my opinion!!
He can call it Desperately seeking attention in Surrey

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we know where they’ve gone on holiday? I wouldn’t want to risk abroad with my kids (no offence to anyone that has) my cousin went to Sweden and had caught coronavirus and they think it’s from the plane!

Do we know where they’ve gone on holiday? I wouldn’t want to risk abroad with my kids (no offence to anyone that has) my cousin went to Sweden and had caught coronavirus and they think it’s from the plane!
I thought you were going to say you wouldn’t want to risk going abroad and being in the same hotel as them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.