Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I think it has been mentioned on here earlier, that Greg Shepherd is a ticket tout. Apparently he sold a fake ticket to Tom Daly's father to see his son performing at the Olympics, when he had cancer. Absolutely Disgusting Behaviour!
Tom Daly's dad died a year before the London Olympics, and he was 14 at the Olympics before that so would have had a parent with him surely?

Reactions: 2
Tom Daly's dad died a year before the London Olympics, and he was 14 at the Olympics before that so would have had a parent with him surely?
It was the Beijing Olympics when Tom would have been 14, it's mentioned in this article which interviews Tom and his dad. Doesn't mention Greg/ Terry Shepherd but there are other articles linking them to 2008 Olympics ticket touting, I could only find one mentioning Rebecca Adlington parents but I'm sure I've read about Tom Daly's dad being affected before.

It was the Beijing Olympics when Tom would have been 14, it's mentioned in this article which interviews Tom and his dad. Doesn't mention Greg/ Terry Shepherd but there are other articles linking them to 2008 Olympics ticket touting, I could only find one mentioning Rebecca Adlington parents but I'm sure I've read about Tom Daly's dad being affected before.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-13693046

There's a pic of the whole family including the grandparents at Beijing in this article, so at least they got in to watch him if they did scam the family. Just been reading up on the scam, absolute disgrace!

Reactions: 1
For all his cheeky chappie ways Greg has a ruthless criminal streak in him then
Of course- Billie wouldn't have been attracted to him otherwise. Takes after her mum; she loves a criminal. Most of the girls from TOWIE have got a thing for them. Those that aren't into criminals/jailbirds fall for the good looking 'bad boys' who treat them like tit. Although Sam is the exception here- as Big Paul is not a criminal/jailbird/bad boy as far as we know- he is extremely controlling and is gradually moving Sam further and further away from her close-knit family.

Reactions: 6
Of course- Billie wouldn't have been attracted to him otherwise. Takes after her mum; she loves a criminal. Most of the girls from TOWIE have got a thing for them. Those that aren't into criminals/jailbirds fall for the good looking 'bad boys' who treat them like tit. Although Sam is the exception here- as Big Paul is not a criminal/jailbird/bad boy as far as we know- he is extremely controlling and is gradually moving Sam further and further away from her close-knit family.
Maybe this is why Paul likes to keep his distance from them all then, although he does seem to get on with Greg on the show etc.
He might just go along with some of it for Sam and then refuses a lot of things who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Maybe this is why Paul likes to keep his distance from them all then, although he does seem to get on with Greg on the show etc.
He might just go along with some of it for Sam and then refuses a lot of things who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was thinking exactly the same thing. Maybe Paul doesn't like mixing with criminals.

Reactions: 12
Yes that could well be why Paul is the way he is.

Reactions: 3
He supposedly has cheated a few time’s. There have been rumours before and there was a thread on Mumsnet where some people talked about knowing people he had slept with.
Loads of rumours about his cheating and coke use floating around. I can well believe it tbh 🤣

You know they were screaming “mums on the loose” 😬
Always on the bloody loose those lot - sam, billie, ferne etc barely look after their kids 🤣 I think the grans should get together and have a well deserved child free holiday instead!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was pregnant, a few of us mentioned it a few weeks back. I can’t recall her drinking on stories when she was on her holiday a couple of weeks back, when she’s with friends they’re normally all drinking etc 😉

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.