Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course- Billie wouldn't have been attracted to him otherwise. Takes after her mum; she loves a criminal. Most of the girls from TOWIE have got a thing for them. Those that aren't into criminals/jailbirds fall for the good looking 'bad boys' who treat them like tit. Although Sam is the exception here- as Big Paul is not a criminal/jailbird/bad boy as far as we know- he is extremely controlling and is gradually moving Sam further and further away from her close-knit family.
neither is he good looking

Makes sense that the house is only in her name.
How would he be able to prove his income to secure a mortgage if he’s a ticket tout and coke dealer.

Reactions: 12
It’s all smoke and mirrors. All of it. I don’t think any of it is real. All for the gram

Reactions: 7
Maybe it was a cash sale from his "earnings" 🤔
I’m sure Billie said on the Mummy diaries that they (she) was just waiting for the mortgage to go through.
Although she wouldn’t come out and say they were just counting the cash out of Gregg’s hold-all from under the bed 🤣🤣. So you’re probably right it was probably a cash buy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just waiting for the baby announcement, anybody know when the mummy diaries start? I expect she's trying to hang on till then if it's soon 🤔

Reactions: 7
In both Greg’s stories and recent upload today, her belly is covered I definitely think she’s preggas

Reactions: 1
In both Greg’s stories and recent upload today, her belly is covered I definitely think she’s preggas
Yes i do too, she was sat down with her handbag covering her stomach. Usually she's posing for the camera with the usual one leg out but hasn't done so.
Wonder when OK magazine are going to do the exclusive? 🤦‍♀️ Waste of time to be fair, hardly a shock as we knew it was going to happen!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What else can they film for mummy diaries, there can’t be much more content! There won’t be a Sam wedding any time soon and they won’t be exposing Greg’s ticket touting. Maybe arguments with the new neighbours over the house renovations? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What else can they film for mummy diaries, there can’t be much more content! There won’t be a Sam wedding any time soon and they won’t be exposing Greg’s ticket touting. Maybe arguments with the new neighbours over the house renovations? 😂
The kids are also toilet trained ..that's half the content gone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In Greg’s story where she’s sitting down it looks like at the end of the videos she double checks that her handbag is still covering her stomach

Reactions: 3
If she was pregnant would she be allowed on the rides?
Yes it will be at her own risk.
I was 3 months pregnant when i went on a lifeboat ride at Lands End - and it wasn't recommended if it posed a risk, luckily i was fine. Good job really as I didn't see the sign until i sat down in my seat waiting for ride to start. 😀
In Billie's case a small ride is fine

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.