Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of stuff sold out on Minnie’s website, it’s probably a front for Greg’s touting business 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone do us a new thread?
Title suggestion: Dullest series ever made, they don’t do nuffink unless they’re paid

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yes I know that I buy a lot online 🙄it's them I'm talking about !!!!
I don't know what the alternative would be though and why they would be untrustworthy , not being funny just thought it was an odd thing to say

Reactions: 4
Thanks Billie, just spat out my coffee laughing listening to the podcast. “Our faces haven’t changed.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve just watched the new episode and god those kids are awful. The behaviour of nellie especially, I’d be really concerned but all they do is laugh. They should be ashamed of their ‘parenting’.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’ve just watched the new episode and god those kids are awful. The behaviour of nellie especially, I’d be really concerned but all they do is laugh. They should be ashamed of their ‘parenting’.
It's so embarrassing isn't it - they just cave and start laughing about ten seconds after trying to be all 'stern'.
Also on today's dreary episode: they try and wean the kids off sugar by taking them to the 'faaahm shop' and buying loads of fruit - which also contains loads of sugar. Maybe consider not buying loads of junk food snacks in the first place? 🤷‍♀️
And it's chatty's surprise 70th featuring a special appearance from chatty's 'bird' who has come all the way from the Eighties by the looks of it. His alcoholism is conveniently ignored - as Mamph says 'All we need is music and drink'. Um ok! Please tell me this series is for the chop 😬

Reactions: 20
I think they have more to worry about than sugar, they’re both brats but I think they have undiagnosed SEN too. This won’t be popular and I don’t usually condone this but Nellie needs an old fashioned smack. The way she impersonated Greg on the phone was disgusting, especially when Billie laughed. She’s the sort of child I wouldn’t want my children being friends with.

Reactions: 25
I think they have more to worry about than sugar, they’re both brats but I think they have undiagnosed SEN too. This won’t be popular and I don’t usually condone this but Nellie needs an old fashioned smack. The way she impersonated Greg on the phone was disgusting, especially when Billie laughed. She’s the sort of child I wouldn’t want my children being friends with.
Nelly is the worse behaved & is the oldest so should no better. She is a brat! At least aurfurrrr can be loving & affectionate at times. For some reason nelly trys acting too much like an adult it's cringey. & billie let's her.
The scene where her & mamfas kids were raiding the pantry was so set up & obvious!

Reactions: 20
Nelly is the worse behaved & is the oldest so should no better. She is a brat! At least aurfurrrr can be loving & affectionate at times. For some reason nelly trys acting too much like an adult it's cringey. & billie let's her.
The scene where her & mamfas kids were raiding the pantry was so set up & obvious!
She’s going to be the school bully isn’t she? Lording it up like Queen Bee at school with the mean girls.

Reactions: 35
Imagine your kid knowing what the Atlantis in Dubai is 😂
Billy panders to Arthur soooooo bad. He’s like a huge baby walking around. Why the duck is she dressing him for school? And when Nelly hits him he’s like a footballer grabbing his leg and crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God it's all so horrendous - life is good as long as Billaaay is on her 'shoot' in Marry-kesh and surrounded by fawning twats who reassure her she looks MAAAZIN in her asda swimmers (which she'd never be seen dead in, in 'Doo-byeah')

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha I’ll be tuning in tonight to watch them!
Nellie is a cheeky little sod… they allow her to act like a grown up and be involved in adult conversations etc.
when she gave Greg his birthday present and said ‘the Prada wash bag is old/scruffy (or whatever)’ I’d hate my kid to speak like that, they don’t need to be label dropping at that age!

Reactions: 17
I find it strange that Greg is practically Chatty's best mate, arranges his party etc but Big Paul didn't even show up to Chatty's 70th? It's clear Chatty wasn't a huge fan of Paul but it's weird him not showing up to a big milestone event like that. He didn't come to Greg's cowboy party either. Or were both parties purely set up for the show?

Reactions: 18