Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Paul distances himself from them all as much as possible.
Parties set up for the show without a doubt - they are desperate for content.
What a brilliant idea throwing a party for someone who has a problem with alcohol.

Reactions: 18
I’ve just watched the new episode and god those kids are awful. The behaviour of nellie especially, I’d be really concerned but all they do is laugh. They should be ashamed of their ‘parenting’.
Sometimes I put an episode on and my 9 year has a quick look. He’s noticed how badly behaved the kids are…I tell him these are real brats and this is how not to behave. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sometimes I put an episode on and my 9 year has a quick look. He’s noticed how badly behaved the kids are…I tell him these are real brats and this is how not to behave. 😂
Same...my son is the same age and will look at me wide-eyed, when they kick off or are rude 😂

He knows that BS would never be entertained in our household!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nellie goes to high school next September she’s 10 this summer she’s going to be in for a big shock at primary she’s the queen bee at high school she will be a small fish in a big pond and they won’t like her bratty entitled attitude L.
Arthur is a brat too but he’s was 6/7 I also have a soft spot for him as he can be loving and funny but still needs correcting
It’s sad when a toddler (Margot) is the best behaved!

Billie has finally been allowed on the zissman estate, she’s going to think she’s hit the big time now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nellie goes to high school next September she’s 10 this summer she’s going to be in for a big shock at primary she’s the queen bee at high school she will be a small fish in a big pond and they won’t like her bratty entitled attitude L.
Arthur is a brat too but he’s was 6/7 I also have a soft spot for him as he can be loving and funny but still needs correcting
It’s sad when a toddler (Margot) is the best behaved!
The children are so poorly behaved and Billie and Greg have a very lazy parenting style - whatever is easiest they go with. Imagine having to go through that whole rigmarole to get a 10 year old to do the simple chore of making a bed!

Reactions: 6
Imagine pretending you don’t have time alone to do things and don’t have help with the kids yet manage numerous catch up with friends, PT appointments, trips away. as for a whole section on putting a lock on a pantry rather than deciding not to have bad treats in the house or putting them higher up where the kids can’t reach them 🙈 I suspect she has hired help in the house as well

They definitely do get help. In last weeks episode (I think), Billie handed Margot to someone in the background and her & Greg both went out but there was no other adult shown which they would have done if it was family.

Reactions: 9
She's said a few times that they have cleaners, use a laundry service and have all the beds changed. Certainly makes life a lot easier when you have no housework or laundry to do. Yet she juggles 'doing it all' 🤨🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She's said a few times that they have cleaners, use a laundry service and have all the beds changed. Certainly makes life a lot easier when you have no housework or laundry to do. Yet she juggles 'doing it all' 🤨🥴
Ironing I could understand, but how difficult is it to sort and load the washing machine.

Reactions: 11
She’s far too busy for that what with being a famous model! Greg is a famous author so he can’t do it either.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure they said something about looking forward to watching love island. Now Joey is on it i wonder if they will discuss it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m sure they said something about looking forward to watching love island. Now Joey is on it i wonder if they will discuss it 😂
The thought crossed my mind, last night. No doubt Nelly will be watching too, joining in with big people's conversations 🙄

Reactions: 8
Having kids and a full time job where you have to commute and juggle school picks/drops/childcare yourself on top of cooking, cleaning etc can never be compared to being an influencer/zleb working for yourself on your own hours and terms. Her and her sister are just as delusional as stacey soloman!

Reactions: 26
I’m probably behind with this, but the kids bedrooms? They look like guest rooms. Deigned for adults, they don’t look like kids rooms at all. I think it’s quite sad that they haven’t let them have rooms to their own tastes.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.