Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They took Margot back to a and e to get bloody tests as she was still
Unwell after her febrile convulsion take her to the GP or pay privately that baby would of been checked all over at the initial time they didn’t think she needed blood tests it’s filler

Reactions: 1
So the cameras were conveniently there when chatty turned up drunk

Reactions: 3
Oh god today’s episode is yet another tedious freebie holiday in Doo-byee ‘makin memreeeez’ those kids are just 🤯

Reactions: 3
Not going to lie, I have a little soft spot for Arthur. Yes he can have an attitude but I think he feeds off Nelly. They way Nelly acts for her age is unbelievable. She’s going to be a nightmare when hormones kick in

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Not going to lie, I have a little soft spot for Arthur. Yes he can have an attitude but I think he feeds off Nelly. They way Nelly acts for her age is unbelievable. She’s going to be a nightmare when hormones kick in
I’m the same, prefer Arthur!

Reactions: 10
I think they came across well in that last episode. Apart from Nellie who's bit precocious but she's at that bolshy age. They're very lucky to have these fabulous holidays & hope they appreciate it! I thought Billie was quite sweet really. They're a very lucky family. I may be feeling quite soft due to a couple of proseccos! 😂🥂🥂

Watching tonight's show Billy pretending to be interested in Ramadhan or Ramadam as she calls it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looking at her stories today, I’d say they’ve got yet another OK magazine spread coming up 😴

Reactions: 5
Same, he can be a wee tit at times but he's so nice other times. He has redeeming qualities, Nelly has none, she's just a brat. And let's not forget she was slapping her horse.

But that slide episode where it pulled Arfur up and he wouldn't let go and was crying lives rent free in my head, sorry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Same, he can be a wee tit at times but he's so nice other times. He has redeeming qualities, Nelly has none, she's just a brat. And let's not forget she was slapping her horse.

But that slide episode where it pulled Arfur up and he wouldn't let go and was crying lives rent free in my head, sorry 🤣
Hahahah the slide episode 😂😂😂😂
100% agree that Arfur is cute and while a wee devil at times, he redeems himself.
Nellie is a wee witch but a product of her environment!
I know it’s on tv but when she wouldn’t say sorry to Greg, I would have hauled her over for a chat and made her apologise to him properly!

Reactions: 21
Nellie is a wee witch but a product of her environment!
So true, this is the monster that Billie, Greg and parading their lives since they were in the womb has produced. They are her show-ponies and have to just perform for the camera to keep the gravy train going.

I agree though, I find Arthur endearing despite his behaviour. Maybe it's because I have a lad (who is nothing like Arthur I hasten to add). Nellie is going to be a nightmare! If only she had parents who could rein her in, but they are enabling this behaviour. I would love to see the footage that doesn't make the final cut. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker first time commentator but I am just so bored of this lot now.
I swear people just watch them to take the piss out of them.
Imagine paying to go on holiday and they are at the resort, I would fly home.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aren't they sick of bloody Dubai?!

ETA: Currently watching the final episode and enjoyed seeing how Iftar was celebrated at the end of a day's fasting, during Ramadan. About time they showed some of the culture - they're there enough!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Nelly misbehaving and not apologising but gets a treat anyway. Yes that’s a really good way of raising a little madam!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Nelly misbehaving and not apologising but gets a treat anyway. Yes that’s a really good way of raising a little madam!
Madam is going to get the shock of her life when she encounters an adult that schools her rather than letting her get away with murder!

Reactions: 16
Considering she’s been doing instagram ads for years, she really is getting no better at them. The Iconic one today. It’s so blatantly read from a script and she still makes it sound so boring, monotone and wooden.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.