Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people say everything they have is gifted and they don’t really have a huge amount of money
I don’t quite buy that. They must have some considerable amount of money behind them considering they have done a lot of magazines deals with ok magazine. Billie has had her fair share of brand deals over the years too she had a share in Minnie’s boutique too, and obviously she gets money for the program
and obviously there’s some stuff that isn’t gifted like their cars and the designer present they give each other and special occasions that are filmed for the show like Greg brought Billie a pair of Cartier earrings I very much doubt they were gifted

Reactions: 13
When people say everything they have is gifted and they don’t really have a huge amount of money
I don’t quite buy that. They must have some considerable amount of money behind them considering they have done a lot of magazines deals with ok magazine. Billie has had her fair share of brand deals over the years too she had a share in Minnie’s boutique too, and obviously she gets money for the program
and obviously there’s some stuff that isn’t gifted like their cars and the designer present they give each other and special occasions that are filmed for the show like Greg brought Billie a pair of Cartier earrings I very much doubt they were gifted
I don’t think magazine deals pay that much anymore

Reactions: 3
I don’t think magazine deals pay that much anymore
No maybe not but she’s been doing all this since 2011 so she must have built up a tidy sum
---
ITV pays a lot and for their holidays that get filmed
Yeah I know they are paid for I just don’t buy everything single things is gifted and they haven’t got much money
---
I done some digging into Sam business revive collagen the product is doing really she taking a nice chunk home too

Reactions: 4
When I hear ticket seller i just imagine those people who stand outside arenas on the night of a concert trying to sell and buy 😆 I don't get how he actually does it as a job

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I hear ticket seller i just imagine those people who stand outside arenas on the night of a concert trying to sell and buy 😆 I don't get how he actually does it as a job
Isn’t it like those bots that buy loads at a time and then sell them on resale sites at ridiculous prices?
There were two men I read about who went to prison for it. They made millions

Reactions: 5
My dad is head of a security firm He’s had it since the 90s he’s looked after loads of celebrities models footballers boxers , and reality people
He looked after Wayne Lineker in the early 90s when he was opening a bar with another fella called Joe he’s witnessed firsthand what he is like a seedy bastard
He’s locked after loads of the towie cast he said you wouldn’t believe what one half of them get up to up to their necks and organised crime.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Greg is deffo a ticket tout after tonight's episode but they are trying desperately to make it a more serious TV series by including Margot's illness and Chatty 's alcohol issues last week. They are trying hard to getaway from the Towie image.

Reactions: 8
I would imagine his ticket business is like a concierge service which sells you tickets for £1000000 more than value so you can go! There are a few of these and I’ve (shamefully) used them to get tickets for something coming up… they sell them like they’re VIP everything (including price tag because they’re sold out!) but actually, they’re just seats.

Reactions: 5
I’ve always known that Greg had to be doing something I couldn’t see Billie letting him sit on his arse all day she is a little bit more domineering than Sam now I can imagine Sam to just let Paul do what he wants because he just calls the shots anyway I don’t think Paul has a job

Reactions: 10
I’ve always known that Greg had to be doing something I couldn’t see Billie letting him sit on his arse all day she is a little bit more domineering than Sam now I can imagine Sam to just let Paul do what he wants because he just calls the shots anyway I don’t think Paul has a job
Paul’s job is to act like a man child while also dictating how they live. It’s a weird dynamic there.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Big baby Paul's job is the baby sitter. Even though he only wants to mind baby paul, while sams pratting about clinging onto the kardashians coat tails. Absolute wannabe she is.

Reactions: 17
Big baby Paul's job is the baby sitter. Even though he only wants to mind baby paul, while sams pratting about clinging onto the kardashians coat tails. Absolute wannabe she is.
I think she has been having elocution lessons as well as she is a bit more well spoken than she used to be but the Essex twang creeps out now and again.

Reactions: 7