Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be being filmed for the next series which I didn't think would happen. What will the drama be next time as by then Chatty will be a teetotal street pastor . Will their new house and swimming pool be haunted 👻👻
Who said romance was dead? A weekend away without the kids and in one day she’s done 15 insta stories consisting of an ad for Minnie’s, an ad for their TV show and several others, just basically showing off their luxury accommodation. Are they being filmed for the mummy diaries as well 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It must be being filmed for the next series which I didn't think would happen. What will the drama be next time as by then Chatty will be a teetotal street pastor . Will their new house and swimming pool be haunted 👻👻
Definitely have chatty as teetotal for the next series but it turns out he’s so boring when he’s sober everyone else develops a drink problem because they have to drink so much to put up with him. It’s only slightly ripped off from an episode of friends so I’m sure it’ll be fine to have it as a storyline…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely have chatty as teetotal for the next series but it turns out he’s so boring when he’s sober everyone else develops a drink problem because they have to drink so much to put up with him. It’s only slightly ripped off from an episode of friends so I’m sure it’ll be fine to have it as a storyline…
We should get together and devise the plots for the show!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do think Chatty has a problem with alcohol, because of how he said he’s ‘doing better’ and has it under control. It’s ironic but unfortunately when you’re trying to ‘control’ something like booze then you’ve already lost control.

As I’ve said before though, don’t think it should be televised 😳

I find myself scrolling through my phone most of the episodes, it does need livening up.

I’m sure Chatty more than enjoys a drink. He has spent time in jail, he seems to want to live life to the full every day, he always seems to be up for a laugh - maybe as a consequence.
Don’t think his level of drinking is a ‘new thing’ he is only going to cut down or cut out his alcohol consumption if he wants to - I don’t think he does.
He’s happy to be a storyline for the ££.
Thing is it just shouldn’t be a storyline

Reactions: 10
I’m sure Chatty more than enjoys a drink. He has spent time in jail, he seems to want to live life to the full every day, he always seems to be up for a laugh - maybe as a consequence.
Don’t think his level of drinking is a ‘new thing’ he is only going to cut down or cut out his alcohol consumption if he wants to - I don’t think he does.
He’s happy to be a storyline for the ££.
Thing is it just shouldn’t be a storyline
I agree. I think he has a problem with drink but he wouldn’t see himself as an alcoholic because he wouldn’t eg wake up every morning and have a drink or because he can just have a couple some nights etc, so I don’t think he would see any reason to quit drinking.

Reactions: 3
We’ve seen plenty of parties in that household and hangovers for Greg so not sure he’s the best person to be advising Chatty.

I was surprised they allowed people to vape at the party in their house, I guest could be seen vaping in the background in one scene.

Marrakesh is wasted on them! I bet they didn’t go exploring or see anything cultural!! Nothing new there!!

Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched the latest episodes. Did anyone hear Greg? Whilst he was on the phone when he shouldn’t have been? He said something to the effect the tickets have got to be out by May so he still does tickets
---
I felt the whole thing with chatty was also uncomfortable and shouldn’t have been televised. It’s quite clear he has a problem with alcohol
when he was at Billie and he was obviously tipsy Billie reacted so snotty towards him in front of a camera crew they are just using him for content

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched the latest episodes. Did anyone hear Greg? Whilst he was on the phone when he shouldn’t have been? He said something to the effect the tickets have got to be out by May so he still does tickets
Oh yeah! Just looked on companies house and he does have a tickets business:

I wonder what that Niche Build & Developments was… could it have been something to do with their house build? Incorporated Nov 2021, dissolved May 2023 🤔

Oh yeah! Just looked on companies house and he does have a tickets business:

I wonder what that Niche Build & Developments was… could it have been something to do with their house build? Incorporated Nov 2021, dissolved May 2023 🤔
Well, so much for everyone that said Greg doesn’t work. I always knew he would’ve had something going on because I couldn’t imagine Billie to be the type to have him not working always said he was up to all sorts anyway probably not everything is legit.

Reactions: 4
Well, so much for everyone that said Greg doesn’t work. I always knew he would’ve had something going on because I couldn’t imagine Billie to be the type to have him not working always said he was up to all sorts anyway probably not everything is legit.
I don’t get the point of his business, click on the event you want to go to, to email or call them why not just go to the events website and get tickets that way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s just a sideline. His main job is author.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.