Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt sorry for Chatty in this episode. Yes, he likes a good drink but they're using him for content. He's too bloody caught up in the money making machine. If they really cared about him it wouldn't be public. He's a harmless old chap now and shouldn't be exploited in this way

Reactions: 10
I felt sorry for Chatty in this episode. Yes, he likes a good drink but they're using him for content. He's too bloody caught up in the money making machine. If they really cared about him it wouldn't be public. He's a harmless old chap now and shouldn't be exploited in this way
He isn't harmless, he's a convicted armed robber!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Maybe I’m naive but I thought the drinking scenes were genuine - he did seem drunk and they all seemed generally worried
If his problem with alcohol is sincere then surely it should be treated in private and with respect.

Reactions: 19
Didn't make up by mikey used to do her make up? Now they don't even follow each other on Instagram. Maybe he took ferns side...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If his problem with alcohol is sincere then surely it should be treated in private and with respect.
Guess it depends if he actually gets help and improves his relationship with alcohol… then they will use it as highlighting addiction and seeking help, kinda how they raised awareness of menopause with Suzi

Reactions: 1
Didn't make up by mikey used to do her make up? Now they don't even follow each other on Instagram. Maybe he took ferns side...
I wonder if Make up by Mikey may also not like it when his clients have to use someone else. I only say this cos he always used to do Jac Jossas make up as well (even did her wedding day make up) but they no longer follow each other either 🤔 Funnily enough JJ and Billie often use the same ‘glam team’ now.

Reactions: 6
Guess it depends if he actually gets help and improves his relationship with alcohol… then they will use it as highlighting addiction and seeking help, kinda how they raised awareness of menopause with Suzi
Hmmm, but capitalising on a serious addiction issue is very different to menopause awareness.

It doesn’t sit right with me to either exaggerate his drinking for the purpose of trying to infer he’s an alcoholic so they can fix him magically in the space of 3 episodes; or he’s genuinely got a drinking problem that really shouldn’t be televised, just get him some help if he wants to work through it.

Reactions: 11
Hmmm, but capitalising on a serious addiction issue is very different to menopause awareness.

It doesn’t sit right with me to either exaggerate his drinking for the purpose of trying to infer he’s an alcoholic so they can fix him magically in the space of 3 episodes; or he’s genuinely got a drinking problem that really shouldn’t be televised, just get him some help if he wants to work through it.
I agree completely I got the impression last night that either he had been told to have a few drinks before ending up confused and slurring when he was talking to Greg or he was asked to act drunk as I don't recall him ever being like that before. It seems staged somehow to fit in with the story line about his addiction. And Suzy saying that she never keeps alcohol in the house is a bare faced lie, in her flat which was smaller so you could see more of her stuff she had a drinks trolley that was well stocked with a mix of wines and spirits, so unless she has changed her habits very recently she stocked a lot of alcohol in her house.

If he is really addicted then it should not be used for entertainment purposes in this kind of programme but addressed away from the cameras.

Remember he nearly missed billies wedding because he was too drunk to get on the plane so I’m inclined to believe it’s true, though why he’d agree to have it as public knowledge beats me.

Reactions: 22
Remember he nearly missed billies wedding because he was too drunk to get on the plane so I’m inclined to believe it’s true, though why he’d agree to have it as public knowledge beats me.
Thing is isn’t Dave a nervous flyer? Wasn’t it said at the time he’d taken medication for it and mixed with alcohol that’s why he was so drunk? I can only get on a plane after a few wines so I can totally feel for him if that’s the case 😂. I genuinely think this is being used purely as a narrative for the show. Let’s be honest, there is not nothing or no one they won’t use for a storyline if it keeps them on TV 🤢

Reactions: 4
Thing is isn’t Dave a nervous flyer? Wasn’t it said at the time he’d taken medication for it and mixed with alcohol that’s why he was so drunk? I can only get on a plane after a few wines so I can totally feel for him if that’s the case 😂. I genuinely think this is being used purely as a narrative for the show. Let’s be honest, there is not nothing or no one they won’t use for a storyline if it keeps them on TV 🤢
I also think its being used to try and boost the show and make it seem like its tackling "serious issues" and not just a programme about posturing in front of the camera and screechy brats. I think they have jumped on the fact that he got drunk on the plane to Billay's wedding and made a bigger story out of it. He is probably a nervous air passenger and overdid it but whether he is actually a genuine alcoholic I do doubt .He drinks a lot but I have never seen him drunk on the show before last night and he has been featured on it quite a lot, including helping them get this house of theirs done. I bet the producers took him down to his local and bought him a few drinks before filming him in last night's episode as I really do think they are grasping at straws now for any half decent material which will keep people watching.

• Heart
So they’ve gone away for a couples long weekend but she’s still on the gram basically having to show off where they are and make sure everybody knows what a lovely place they’re stopping at 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why not enjoy your child free time and stay off social media and just make the most of your time away as a couple? She’ll be on doing ads by the end of the day 🙄 I always say as a couple in the ‘public’ eye, if you have to keep posting on Instagram to show how happy you are, you’re actually probably missing something in your relationship, the fact you need validation off of a load of strangers online 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17

Oh I 100% agree with you but if there is money to be made they will defo use it as content!

Reactions: 11
I agree completely I got the impression last night that either he had been told to have a few drinks before ending up confused and slurring when he was talking to Greg or he was asked to act drunk as I don't recall him ever being like that before. It seems staged somehow to fit in with the story line about his addiction. And Suzy saying that she never keeps alcohol in the house is a bare faced lie, in her flat which was smaller so you could see more of her stuff she had a drinks trolley that was well stocked with a mix of wines and spirits, so unless she has changed her habits very recently she stocked a lot of alcohol in her house.

If he is really addicted then it should not be used for entertainment purposes in this kind of programme but addressed away from the cameras.
I thought Suzy stopped drinking as much because of the menopause? Maybe she only drinks if she’s out now?

Reactions: 2
Who said romance was dead? A weekend away without the kids and in one day she’s done 15 insta stories consisting of an ad for Minnie’s, an ad for their TV show and several others, just basically showing off their luxury accommodation. Are they being filmed for the mummy diaries as well 🙄😂

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.