Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sam would still be milking the cow only for Paul he didn’t get a good reception from the viewers
Yes deffo, she still appears on Billies show and does a podcast with her. It was lugubrious Paul that put an end to the TV show.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise Chatty Dave had a problem with alcohol. And the clip of the next episode of him turning up at Sue’s house, how did it happen a camera was there at that moment when most of the filming happens at Billi’s?

Reactions: 17
I didn’t realise Chatty Dave had a problem with alcohol. And the clip of the next episode of him turning up at Sue’s house, how did it happen a camera was there at that moment when most of the filming happens at Billi’s?
It's a desperate storyline to try and keep the show going .

Reactions: 13
Yep - eye test and a chore charts - it’s reached a real low. Wonder what the rest of the series has in store.
I am surprised they haven't got a puppy or kitten though god help the poor creature with those two dumbbells and those horrible kids. We would then watch puppy/kitten being neutered, housetrained etc until they got sick of the poor animal.

Reactions: 4
I am surprised they haven't got a puppy or kitten though god help the poor creature with those two dumbbells and those horrible kids. We would then watch puppy/kitten being neutered, housetrained etc until they got sick of the poor animal.
What happened to Nelly’s horse??

Just watching this weeks ep now and the first half is all about them laying down the law to the kids (long overdue 🙄) having a chore list and if they don’t complete the chores/behave they don’t get their pocket money. Both Billie and Greg say they will not get any other money other than their pocket money, if they earn it. Next scene ‘Billie is taking Nelly on a make up spending spree’
I get a feeling the Superdrug trip was product placement and a freebie from Superdrug! You could just tell with the woman standing there with them.
Billie was a bit dubious when they were “paying” at the till
Bit stupid to include that right after the chore chart. Defeated the object of the story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So worried about chatty they want to plan his 70th in a pub......🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just started watching E3 on ITVX.
Does anyone know where the Museum is that they visited.
It showed a typical house that people lived in back in the day, and looked interesting.
I saw Southsea and googled, but nothing came up....
---
It showed a typical house that people lived in back in the day, and looked interesting.
Found it...
Rural Life Living Museum in Farnham, Surrey.

Not somewhere I thought they would be interested in....but all for the cameras I guess!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So
---

Found it...
Rural Life Living Museum in Farnham, Surrey.

Not somewhere I thought they would be interested in....but all for the cameras I guess!
Sounds a bit more interesting than the last couple of weeks.

So

Sounds a bit more interesting than the last couple of weeks.
There is a lot on it this week about Chatty's drinking.
He has always drank a lot, but it has never been of concern to them before.

I can't help feeling they are bigging it up now, to make a storyline out of it.
There certainly isn't much else going on atm....

Reactions: 11
I really think they should stop filming for the sake of their kid’s. You can just tell that they play up their behaviour for the cameras and Billie and Greg aren’t strong enough to deal with it

Reactions: 15
Maybe I’m naive but I thought the drinking scenes were genuine - he did seem drunk and they all seemed generally worried

Reactions: 9
On another note I love Billie’s blue paisley dress with the feather cuffs. Wonder where it’s from?

Reactions: 1