Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know how they’ve still got a reality show but then how the duck is Towie still going and how did Ferne McCann ever get one in the first place? It’s bad enough when certain things are set up just for TV but when the whole program is now basically staged/scripted, you know it’s time to pull the plug.
Financially, the house even though so much was gifted, the upkeep and bills must be huge. The way they spend money, flaunt so much designer gear and exotic holidays, I don’t believe for one minute they have a good nest egg stashed away. I wonder if the money they’ve made off the kids, has been put aside for them. I doubt it.
One day, hopefully not too far in the future, the bubble will burst and it will be interesting to see how their lifestyle changes, without a film crew following them everywhere.

Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t know how they’ve still got a reality show but then how the duck is Towie still going and how did Ferne McCann ever get one in the first place? It’s bad enough when certain things are set up just for TV but when the whole program is now basically staged/scripted, you know it’s time to pull the plug.
Financially, the house even though so much was gifted, the upkeep and bills must be huge. The way they spend money, flaunt so much designer gear and exotic holidays, I don’t believe for one minute they have a good nest egg stashed away. I wonder if the money they’ve made off the kids, has been put aside for them. I doubt it.
One day, hopefully not too far in the future, the bubble will burst and it will be interesting to see how their lifestyle changes, without a film crew following them everywhere.
I know how FM got a TV show either
She is completely unwatchable. I don’t know how she even has a family. She has a horrible personality.
I think B and G are very much live for now. People forget tomorrow and you can add S and P to that.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think first time mum should’ve been ‘fearnes show’ or the mummy diaries should’ve been ‘Sam and billies show’ - I think they should either been more like towie/real housewives with lots of cast members who are pregnant/first time mums/mums depending on the show, or a new first time mum/mum every season. Let’s face it there’s a never ending line of z list women becoming mums for the first time, or who are mums who would love to be on it. Even with just their and love island to cast from they have loads! And that way it wouldn’t get so boring/samey/scripted.

Reactions: 12
I know how FM got a TV show either
She is completely unwatchable. I don’t know how she even has a family. She has a horrible personality.
I think B and G are very much live for now. People forget tomorrow and you can add S and P to that.
She got one because of Arthur. Itv thought she might tell them what's going on with that.

Reactions: 3
She got one because of Arthur. Itv thought she might tell them what's going on with that.
I can see that. Don’t agree with it because she should never be getting publicity or gaining financially off of what he did but I just don’t understand, how like Billies, it keeps being renewed. Maybe ITV are still hoping them two at some stage will address their fall out 😂

Reactions: 4
Just watching this weeks ep now and the first half is all about them laying down the law to the kids (long overdue 🙄) having a chore list and if they don’t complete the chores/behave they don’t get their pocket money. Both Billie and Greg say they will not get any other money other than their pocket money, if they earn it. Next scene ‘Billie is taking Nelly on a make up spending spree’

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I always get the feeling that Billie and Sam are very complacent where their lives are now and with the conveyor belt of brand deals magazine deals and TV deals. Don’t think they have thought of the Gravy Train ever ending like one day it will stop
look at Katie Price I would say she was a lot more famous than Billie and Sam put together back in the day and she lost it all
---
Katie Price was like this with a never-ending conveyor about of reality TV but at least hers was a bit intesressting back in the day. It was all unmissable You didn’t know what was going to happen from each episode. All this is quite mundane every day stuff that they’re trying to sell as entertainment.
This is a really interesting point and I totally agree, Katie Price was fascinating before her downfall and her shows were compulsive viewing by comparison. It was like the general public just loved watching her life play out. She wasn’t boastful about money though in the way the Faiers seem to be. Even though lots of her shows were filmed in her houses etc I never thought Katie Price was a show off or flaunted her wealth, I actually liked her because she was successful (at the time). Opposite with the Faiers, all they seem to do is brag and they’re so unlikeable

Reactions: 21
This is a really interesting point and I totally agree, Katie Price was fascinating before her downfall and her shows were compulsive viewing by comparison. It was like the general public just loved watching her life play out. She wasn’t boastful about money though in the way the Faiers seem to be. Even though lots of her shows were filmed in her houses etc I never thought Katie Price was a show off or flaunted her wealth, I actually liked her because she was successful (at the time). Opposite with the Faiers, all they seem to do is brag and they’re so unlikeable
Katie Price was never a bragger. I will agree with that. She just went on as she normally would but there is a difference, She knew she was one of the most famous women in the UK at that time she was at the top of her game she was basically her own PR machine she knew what would sell in the tabloids And people are automatically interested when you have an alter ego like everyone thought they knew her as Jordan so they wanted to know the woman behind Jordan it’s sort of give her a mysterious edge. I know it’s a bit taboo now, but I actually did like Katie Price back in the day when she was at her peak.
I do like Sam and Billie but it’s all very bland in comparison
It’s funny isn’t it? Katie Price was probably worth a lot more than Sam and Billie are today and was never a Bragger apparently Katie was worth 45 million

Reactions: 11
Just watched the family diaries, surely Greg shouldn’t be driving with one arm in a sling? Billie should have took them to school.

Apparently, Billie is worth 3 million and Sam is worth 13.2 million
You can google most people and come up with vastly unbelievable net worths. And these are people that get most things for free, they aren’t necessarily earning actual cash, they are just parading gifted holidays and balloon arches.

Reactions: 8
You can google most people and come up with vastly unbelievable net worths. And these are people that get most things for free, they aren’t necessarily earning actual cash, they are just parading gifted holidays and balloon arches.
I was thinking this too the only ones that I completely believe is probably the Kardashians net worths
I don’t know how Sam has amassed fortune of 13.2 million

Reactions: 5
I was thinking this too the only ones that I completely believe is probably the Kardashians net worths
I don’t know how Sam has amassed fortune of 13.2 million
I think Revive Collagen made 13.2 million in 3 years and she co-founded that. It’s sold worldwide and very popular so while I doubt she’s worth that much, I think you can safely say she’s classed as millionaire status. As for Billie, I doubt that she’s got as much as 3 million. All these reality people with supposed multi million pound fortunes I find very hard to believe. I mean Alex and Olivia Bowen supposedly have over 4.5 million. If that’s the case why are they downgrading their house and like Billie, will literally flog anything they’re offered 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think Revive Collagen made 13.2 million in 3 years and she co-founded that. It’s sold worldwide and very popular so while I doubt she’s worth that much, I think you can safely say she’s classed as millionaire status. As for Billie, I doubt that she’s got as much as 3 million. All these reality people with supposed multi million pound fortunes I find very hard to believe. I mean Alex and Olivia Bowen supposedly have over 4.5 million. If that’s the case why are they downgrading their house and like Billie, will literally flog anything they’re offered 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know revive collagen is meant to be really good and thriving worldwide as a product but let’s face it it’s hardly kylie cosmetics or Kim’s skim
I think Sam is definitely at millionaire status but like you’ve said, I do not think it’s that much
---
Who is the other founder of revive collagen?

I can’t believe their show is still going. I watched an episode from their recent series. Sam had the right idea to step back, it’s had its day.

Is this really good viewing, Billie going for an eye test?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe their show is still going. I watched an episode from their recent series. Sam had the right idea to step back, it’s had its day.

Is this really good viewing, Billie going for an eye test?
I think Sam would still be milking the cow only for Paul he didn’t get a good reception from the viewers

Reactions: 11