Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that episode was irritating. Them buying a horse with no knowledge whatsoever is involved.

Then Billie declaring they are weaning Margot at 4 months with Greg suggesting it will help her to sleep better.

Then the ridiculous photo shoot with Sue comparing herself to JLo
They were ADVISED by a proper health person thingy dont you know.

Reactions: 3
And kept her bib on overnight, I always thought this was a big risk if they fidget and it flips over onto their face. Maybe I’m just too cautious.

Reactions: 10
Billie pretending to care about the hard time her Mum is having with menopause but has her round babysitting and helping her every minute possible!

Does Billie do anything herself? If she was so exhausted she wouldn’t be sat there in a full face of makeup and hair done, genuine exhausted new parents are lucky to get dressed. 3 parents home full time, a team of glam, a Mother who is always there, a parent to do the school run etc etc

Very patronising and far fetched from reality
---
Haven’t watched the end of last episode did we see the burlesque shoot despite Suzie saying she hoped Billie was there as she wouldn’t do it in front of strangers ( forgetting the viewers??)

Reactions: 11
Billie saying she is only educated on horses because of Nelly and then after being told the horse is 17yrs old asks ‘is that in horse years? And then Greg asking if it’s got metal on its feet…. fucksake. I also noticed how long it took anyone to realise that the horse’s previous owner, a young girl, was crying during the handover……

Burlesque Suzie was the stuff of nightmares, she looks so much better on the beach.

Reactions: 4
I watched one of the earlier videos as suggested and the words thick, gobby, mare came to mind re Billie and Samantha was all over BBP like a rash and mentioning marriage and more kids. 😁 Most blokes I know would have run in the opposite direction. Sam seemed to be trying to mould herself into the perfect wifey for Paul. Quite sad really.
I got the impression Sam wanted to be more refined rather than "common" like her sister. Cue the awkward silence and expressions from Sam's friends when Billie was being coarse.
In more recent videos Sam seems more washed out looking whereas Billie seems to have had her "Dolly Parton" edges smoothed out. 😄

Reactions: 6
Billie saying she is only educated on horses because of Nelly and then after being told the horse is 17yrs old asks ‘is that in horse years? And then Greg asking if it’s got metal on its feet…. fucksake. I also noticed how long it took anyone to realise that the horse’s previous owner, a young girl, was crying during the handover……

Burlesque Suzie was the stuff of nightmares, she looks so much better on the beach.
They are soo THICK unbelievable!!!

Reactions: 6
Just catching up on the Amsterdam episode, laughing at Billie and Sue saying one of the annoying things about Greg staying out was the fact it was pancake day 😂

I'm on the fence with this one I can see both sides but as a woman I do see the annoyance of lad trips when you have kids

Reactions: 5
1. Sue dressing like Billie to go shopping. The socks over the leggings. Behave. The matching airport outfits 🙄

2. Aren't they bored of The Maldives yet?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1. Sue dressing like Billie to go shopping. The socks over the leggings. Behave. The matching airport outfits 🙄

2. Aren't they bored of The Maldives yet?! 🙄
Totally.. had to laugh when billie said greg had 'booked it' - I think verb you're looking for there is 'begged' luv

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Billie has had way too much sun exposure. The sun damage on her chest is like a woman 20 years older. If I was her I’d cool off on the Botox and fillers and spend my money on laser treatments or something that can try and recover her skin!

Reactions: 13
It’s their first holiday as a family of 5 ( not counting the previous one to Abu Dhabi literally weeks before???) Billie is in holiday mode ( as opposed to what??) cue Billie suddenly being in a good mood because she’s going somewhere

And as for Greg having the snip what about equality why doesn’t she have her tubes tied???

Does Billie ever have the 3 kids all on her own?

Reactions: 9
Equality? She’s had 3 babies! It’s not just 3 births but the pregnancies and the months post partum that are so rough on your body. He should man up the absolute pu$$y

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s their first holiday as a family of 5 ( not counting the previous one to Abu Dhabi literally weeks before???) Billie is in holiday mode ( as opposed to what??) cue Billie suddenly being in a good mood because she’s going somewhere

And as for Greg having the snip what about equality why doesn’t she have her tubes tied???

Does Billie ever have the 3 kids all on her own?
a hysterectomy is a far bigger, more invasive and more serious operation than a vasectomy. regarding equality - Billie has said she was on the coil for years. If they're set on having no more children then I don't see why Greg can't take one for the team.

Reactions: 27
Commenting as I’m watching the latest episode. Nelly’s face is so overly tanned/burned as well! She should have a hat on all day long given how fair she is. She’s going to have skin just like her mum, auntie and grandma

Reactions: 7