Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she gets so much ‘ad’ work. She is so wooden and her voice when she’s doing a voiceover just sounds so robotic and monotone. Plus she really needs to stop whatever she’s putting into her face 🤢

Reactions: 11
I have 2 kids and every day trip, holiday anything my mum comes on with me and their dad (he works away a lot so he’s not always there). I love being able to take her and I love the bond she has with her grandkids, I don’t take advantage like these 2 though and lumber her with the kids at any opportunity 🤣

Reactions: 13
Billie going Ads on her stories sounding like she’s reading a book 😂😂 also if you’re advertising make up shouldn’t you take the filter off so you can actually see the make up on your face 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Occasionally when my husband is out I’ll watch an episode of the family diaries, I do think Billie’s house is lovely however I wouldn’t want her life for all the tea in China, her Husband is one of the least attractive Men I’ve ever seen and her Children are so badly behaved it’s unreal. The constant excuses they make for their bad behaviour are laughable.

Reactions: 12
Occasionally when my husband is out I’ll watch an episode of the family diaries, I do think Billie’s house is lovely however I wouldn’t want her life for all the tea in China, her Husband is one of the least attractive Men I’ve ever seen and her Children are so badly behaved it’s unreal. The constant excuses they make for their bad behaviour are laughable.
Must admit now the house is finished, the big massive gates are up and the trees have grown so you can’t see much of it from the street, I like it too 😂😂😂 How she finds him attractive and has managed to have 3 kids is beyond me 🤢🤢🤢 her brats bad behaviour will come back and bite them one day!

Reactions: 9
Another day another ad another wooden performance. She’s really scraping the barrel with Estrid. Which z lister doesn’t advertise them 🤦🏻‍♀️
See her next ITS collection is out next week. She’s definitely losing her appeal with their customers. Never sells out and doesn’t get anywhere near as many entries on her giveaways as a lot of the others do. If it wasn’t for being best friends with Adam Frisby, she’d have been dropped by them ages ago.

Reactions: 7
Just watching the Maldives ep and stand by my previous comments that those kids would enjoy a week at the British Seaside than going there repeatedly. I would actually love to see them in Blackpool you know especially if they took Chatty.

And now Nellies just exposed her dad for pooing himself 😩😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just watching the Maldives ep and stand by my previous comments that those kids would enjoy a week at the British Seaside than going there repeatedly. I would actually love to see them in Blackpool you know especially if they took Chatty.

And now Nellies just exposed her dad for pooing himself 
the way she carried on in this episode about going maldives was like theyd never been before. Dont they have 1st class on planes going there, i couldnt believe it when i saw them sat in normal seats
---
the way she carried on in this episode about going maldives was like theyd never been before. Dont they have 1st class on planes going there, i couldnt believe it when i saw them sat in normal seats
She also needs a new script, sick of hearing about being a family of 5 and sick of hearing Margooooooooo every 2 seconds

Reactions: 14
---

She also needs a new script, sick of hearing about being a family of 5 and sick of hearing Margooooooooo every 2 seconds
Margot in the Maldives!!! Yes ok

• Haha
Reactions: 10
QUOTE="Janerich, post: 15315060, member: 240606"
---

Normal seats as they had to pay and weren't gifted

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2200709
She looked so much better at the registry office than she did in the Maldives!
[/QUOTE]

Thank you I hadn’t got round to looking and yes she looks much more natural and unpretentious!

Reactions: 8
Mango in the Maldives!! It was as bad as Billie is a Shep’ Rub our faces in it why don’t you? Sue’s looking old now, maybe bringing up 3 kids is taking its toll.

Reactions: 10
The way they keep filming Arfur dancing…just why?? It’s not funny. Scraping the barrel once again for content!

• Haha
Reactions: 6