Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t decide who is more annoying! Yes it’s annoying of Greg to book the trip but it was 1 night for his birthday and sounds like he might have mentioned it but could have been more specific. He sulked about it for so bloody long he was a right pain in the arse. But then she didn’t even let him go in the end! And also went on about it for so long as if she was gonna be stuck on her own with 3 kids without her mums help (as if!) and she went off to Paris for two nights recently with her mum and sister 😂 it was so strained wasn’t it. Divorce pending?

Reactions: 4
Greg was out of order but I think Billie has used it as a convenient stick to beat him with. You’d think she’d want him out of her hair! Margot is so sweet and lovely ♥ she seems like such a happy baby.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the latest episode how much work has Billie had done to her face from she has had the baby 😳😳 She can barely open her eyes.

Reactions: 16
She said if he had apologised he would have been in Amsterdam.....she's punishing him and treating him like a child

Reactions: 7
Greg was definitely an idiot and I sometimes think that he gets a bit cocky and sees what he get away with without thinking of the bigger picture! But Billie is a witch and has become more uptight over the years. She has been away loads of times without the kids. I don’t think Greg has been away with his friends since his stag dos. The whole thing about ‘he might as well have gone because the damage was done’ is pathetic. He would never have heard the end of it if he had gone! She seems to think that one of them had to be right or superior rather than working together.
Margot is adorable! I bet she loved her weekend with Sue - no arguing!

Reactions: 9
Greg was definitely an idiot and I sometimes think that he gets a bit cocky and sees what he get away with without thinking of the bigger picture! But Billie is a witch and has become more uptight over the years. She has been away loads of times without the kids. I don’t think Greg has been away with his friends since his stag dos. The whole thing about ‘he might as well have gone because the damage was done’ is pathetic. He would never have heard the end of it if he had gone! She seems to think that one of them had to be right or superior rather than working together.
Margot is adorable! I bet she loved her weekend with Sue - no arguing!
Yeah Greg was a dick but imo she was a bigger witch. Bet his mates dislike her!

Reactions: 6
But everything else aside, who would have been finding his trip to Amsterdam?! He probably should be asking for permission if he’s booking it with billies debit card 🤣

Also why on earth is he not helping with any night feeds?!

Reactions: 3
I think Gregg's getting itchy feet ...

is it normal for a married man of three to want to go to Amsterdam with mates?

And as much as they love Margo and wouldn't be without her now did they really need a third especially with having one of each anyway plus Gregg didn't want anymore ...

I think Billie was selfish forcing a third on Gregg and it's putting more of a strain on their marriage.

Reactions: 11
Hate to say it but I’m totally on Billaaaay’s side with this Amsterdam trip! He’s an idiot who thinks he’s single and/or 25 years old not pushing 40.
My partner hasn’t done any night feeds but that’s because he has a full time demanding job during the week. What’s Greg’s excuse!

Reactions: 19
Sorry but Greg is in the wrong. He’s acting like a kid. I can see why Billy is annoyed. When he was talking in the car his speech was weird and he was talking like a lad. Grow up, you’re a married man with 3 children and without Billy carrying you you’d be back in your office job and wouldn’t be driving that car!

Reactions: 16
And the way him and his his friends were talking about her was so derogatory, I’d be so upset if I was Billie and saw that! She’s just built you a massive bleeping mansion from the ground up with a swimming pool and you’ve got the hump cos you have to make do with going to Wetherspoons for your 38th birthday! He’s just an absolute melt

Reactions: 18
And the way him and his his friends were talking about her was so derogatory, I’d be so upset if I was Billie and saw that! She’s just built you a massive bleeping mansion from the ground up with a swimming pool and you’ve got the hump cos you have to make do with going to Wetherspoons for your 38th birthday! He’s just an absolute melt
If they talk about her like that on camera they must be far worse when off camera. 😁

Reactions: 4
His mate Sam seemed like a dick! Ripping Greg for not going anyway. He seems like an overgrown teenager. Greg has a wife and 3 children! You’re not at school anymore! I think that Greg can be a bit naive and easily lead. I think his friends convinced him that it was a good idea to go and he went along with it.
Billie is no better. She is just as petty and is more concerned with bickering and point scoring than parenting. Billie seems to think she is perfect and never admits that she is wrong.

Reactions: 18
Yeah I think Billie is high maintenance as duck but in that episode in particular she was only 11 weeks postpartum or something and doing all the night feeds on her own whilst she’s the one getting up and actually doing some sort of work?! I actually think she handled it quite well cos I probably would have been 10x more petty and sent him off to Amsterdam but not let him back in the house for a week when he got back 😅 and took his shiny new Tesla off him

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OI
His mate Sam seemed like a dick! Ripping Greg for not going anyway. He seems like an overgrown teenager. Greg has a wife and 3 children! You’re not at school anymore! I think that Greg can be a bit naive and easily lead. I think his friends convinced him that it was a good idea to go and he went along with it.
Billie is no better. She is just as petty and is more concerned with bickering and point scoring than parenting. Billie seems to think she is perfect and never admits that she is wrong.
I agree Greg is easily led and he insisted on going to the charity do with his mates. Even his mum seemed surprised that he went without her.

Reactions: 1