Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO Greg was out of order in that last episode. & he would not just bleeping drop this tit about the Amsterdam trip would he?! 🙄
Tbh I can see why Billie has been so snappy with him lately. He does naff all apart from the school run. They have work men in to do all the jobs in the house & when there's a little job he could do he palms it off on chatty

Hes like a immature spoilt brat.
Completely agree, his entire platform has been built of the back of her fame and he clearly does f*** all. He won't take the baby on plane journeys or at all by the looks of things, struggles with the other kids on his own without the help of Suzie and whinges at her constantly. I know she isn't perfect but it's so awful to leave your partner and children when she's just given birth and go away on a boys trip without arranging everything. Jesus christ he's hardly in his 20's , he is a middle aged bloke who cruises on his partners wealth and hard work, he needs to grow up and stop talking about 'birthday weekend' and stamping his foot. This ep proved Billie can do ten times better than him!

Also him saying 'well I'm not in Amsterdam' sarcastically was infuriating! No Greg you're not! You're in a lovely house with your family doting on you, just because you have new hair and teeth doesn't mean you should so blatantly act out/step out on Billie

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Luisa mentioned at their show at the palladium that Sam / Billie / Sue left fag butts in their bottle of gin in their box at the palladium 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I hadn’t watched it, but by 11 weeks old with a baby, Dads are back at work and I’d done multiple nights on my own (admittedly all work related) but I struggle to see what her problem was. 1 night isn’t exactly the end of the world! She should have just said no right at the beginning if she felt so strongly about it. Especially when we know she’s been to Paris since.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Greg was out of order but I think Billie also takes the piss. She pisses off to Paris but Greg can't go to Amsterdam. We don't know that greg hasn't tried to get work and Billie has said well no we will be richer with the work I am getting. I think it's always been a plan and now she's getting frustrated by the fact she's working and he's not.

Greg was out of order but I think Billie also takes the piss. She pisses off to Paris but Greg can't go to Amsterdam. We don't know that greg hasn't tried to get work and Billie has said well no we will be richer with the work I am getting. I think it's always been a plan and now she's getting frustrated by the fact she's working and he's not.
She says he does work in the city - she was talking about it ion her podcast but she didn’t elaborate on what he does

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the problem wasn’t so much the fact of him going to amsterdam, it was the fact he’d booked it without checking dates 🫣

Reactions: 7
Today's ep is more of the same. Billie needs a lie-down and a massage after the stress of writing half a list and poor Sue gets forced into doing a burlesque photoshoot in a desperate attempt at 'content' :rolleyes:

• Haha
Today's ep is more of the same. Billie needs a lie-down and a massage after the stress of writing half a list and poor Sue gets forced into doing a burlesque photoshoot in a desperate attempt at 'content' :rolleyes:
OMG things are getting that desperate!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Looks like Greggs never done a physical job in his life he has no muscle whatsoever he has a horrible body.....

I'm surprised BIllie doesn't force him to the gym
Screenshot_20230517-133326.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
There seemed to be less friction between Billay and Greg tonight
However as for Sue's burlesque outfit, a big NO. I think she looks good for her age but the garish burlesque hair and garish make up made her look ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
God that episode was irritating. Them buying a horse with no knowledge whatsoever is involved.

Then Billie declaring they are weaning Margot at 4 months with Greg suggesting it will help her to sleep better.

Then the ridiculous photo shoot with Sue comparing herself to JLo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm shocked Sue's only 54, i thought was 59....

she has a good figure, but i think she's ugly

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I don’t know what it is about Greg now but he really gives me the heave! These gym junkies do not float my boat at all but Greg could do with gaining even a little bit of masculinity about him! He is not billies cup of tea anymore it’s like she’s disgusted by him. I can’t even begin to imagine how they even conceived Margot it must have been a 10pm Thursday for 40 second job 🫣

Reactions: 10
What is all the hate for greg? I think he is a cheeky chappy.. love his relationship with chatty. And if Billie can't handle a 3rd baby she shouldn't of had one

I'm shocked Sue's only 54, i thought was 59....

she has a good figure, but i think she's ugly
I used to think she looked good for her age but she’s really aged The past few years. Skin damage on billies chest shows she’s going the same way. It’s funny I went back and looked at first couple series of the baby diaries and they’re all so different Billie and sue had a lot of work done and Billie banters with Greg and doesn’t take herself so seriously. It’s all eye rolls now and Greg has lost his cheeky spark. Go back and remind yourself of all their teeth too 😂 Greg’s were really bad

Reactions: 6
I used to think she looked good for her age but she’s really aged The past few years. Skin damage on billies chest shows she’s going the same way. It’s funny I went back and looked at first couple series of the baby diaries and they’re all so different Billie and sue had a lot of work done and Billie banters with Greg and doesn’t take herself so seriously. It’s all eye rolls now and Greg has lost his cheeky spark. Go back and remind yourself of all their teeth too 😂 Greg’s were really bad
Can't see Greg and Billie lasting he irritates her and she's gone offhim.

Did anyone notice when Greg was doing the night feeds the side of the cot wasn't up and it wasn't next to the bed, margo could of fallen out

• Wow
Reactions: 11