Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nose filler as well has made her look completely different!!! Couldn’t put my finger on it for ages.

Reactions: 4
She looks like she has transplanted her head with a plastic version

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there going to be another series of the Family Diaries this year or have the at long last run out of steam?

Reactions: 3
Is there going to be another series of the Family Diaries this year or have the at long last run out of steam?
Unfortunately another one is coming soon apparently. They are definitely filming at the moment. Get ready for another freebie holiday being shown 🙄

Reactions: 6
It’ll be the usual story of her not declaring it’s an ad/free/gifted holiday then muting her comments when ‘jealous trolls’ start questioning her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they are saving money for when their "fame" evaporates? I can't see the Family Diaries carrying on much longer and any interest in Billies 's modelling will die with it. No idea what Greg does the writing career seems to have nosedived as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They have been very lucky being saddled with ITV, who have flogged this dead horse for longer than ever needed. But the gravy train will come to an halt eventually. 😂

Reactions: 20
They have been very lucky being saddled with ITV, who have flogged this dead horse for longer than ever needed. But the gravy train will come to an halt eventually. 😂
Even having another baby wouldn't keep.it going any more as it's all so predictable.its just boring holidays Billies very boring photoshoots and the terrible Nellie and Arthur tantrums with a bit of light comedy from Chatty which has also worn thin. It's also quite plain that her and Greg don't get on that well these days roll on the Divorce Diaries.

Reactions: 16
Yes, they are all morphing into the same woman...just one face. Very Wildenstein-esque looking bunch.

Reactions: 15