Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh it looks like if one your mum or auntie would make, not a professional baker! Defo a freebie like everything else they get

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The cake maker is the same one as Jac Jossa sometimes uses and Iā€™ve got to say the cakes heā€™s done for her daughters in the past have been really good. Maybe the difference is she pays for hers and Billie gets her free šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The cake is a monstrosity. Covered with Hungry Hippos as an afterthought? And for a man approaching 40. I have no words (other than what I've just written).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Billie has evolved (devolved?) into an absolute freak. If ever there was an advert not to do plastic surgery and endless fillers, it is her. A mind boggles at to what she'll look like in a decade or so

Reactions: 12
Billie has evolved (devolved?) into an absolute freak. If ever there was an advert not to do plastic surgery and endless fillers, it is her. A mind boggles at to what she'll look like in a decade or so
Agreed.

At one stage, sheā€™d had a little bit of work done and looked great. But has now gone too far.

Reactions: 11
Anyone see how Nellie reacted when Margot went to get her cheddars out the drawer.. sheā€™s a brat

Yeah there is definitely a mean streak in Nelly! Far too big for her boots.

Reactions: 18
Yeah there is definitely a mean streak in Nelly! Far too big for her boots.
Nelly has been a show pony since the day she was born. She knows it and she plays up to it. I donā€™t blame her, I blame the parents.

Reactions: 17
Nelly has been a show pony since the day she was born. She knows it and she plays up to it. I donā€™t blame her, I blame the parents.
I remember when Sam was still on the show and Nelly was quite young and if she threw a tantrum sheā€™d get what she wanted, so sheā€™s learnt to be nasty/cry/hit/tantrum and sheā€™ll get her own way. Unfortunately for her sheā€™s now a much older child and for some reason people see a 2/3 year old being bratty and laugh or think itā€™s cute but the older they get the less people think that and the less easy it is for the parents to ā€˜controlā€™ the child. If every time I cried and screamed and was nasty I got what I wanted thatā€™s what Iā€™d do, I canā€™t blame her for that, itā€™s what she learnt. On one show she screamed at and smacked billie and got a toy of course sheā€™s ā€˜nastyā€™ and ā€˜brattyā€™ and it serves her parents right theyā€™ve got to deal with it, I feel sorry for Nelly and the kids in her school not them.

Reactions: 9
Why is she doing this to herself? She looked so good around her wedding time when she'd clearly had some subtle work done but hadn't gone overboard. Now she's starting to go a bit Pete Burns.

Reactions: 16
I donā€™t think sheā€™s ever been the great beauty she thinks she is.

Sheā€™s got a face like a little mouse

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think sheā€™s addicted now and the older she gets the more she will get done she will end up like katie price