Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sam looks like Lee Faires with her little beady eyes and square face little Arfur has the same shaped face but has much nicer eyes. I see a lot of Suzy in Billay and Nellie and Margot (so far) take after Greg's side. So I don't think either of the girls look like Chatty Dave but its clear that he has been more of a Dad to them than their biological father.
---
The trouble is Billay and Greg have threatened to punish the kids for their vile behaviour by stopping treats e.g Nellay horse riding but they don't ever carry the threats through so the kids know they can do or say what they want and there won't be any consequence. It would be great if they only had 1 present each this Christmas along with a cheap selection box each instead of the hundreds of gifts that they discard once they open them. Why don't they tell the kids that because they haven't behaved well they are getting very little and all the big price gifts are going to the kids hospice.
I'd pay good money to see that conversation especially with Nellie. Could you imagine the almighty strop she would have? She strikes me as the sort of unkind child who would say something very cruel about the children in hospices. I can't stand that brat.

Reactions: 9
She is so good lol
Particularly Suzy.. I’m sure Suzy is a lovely women but.. the way she speaks is grating. Im
suprised more people on here haven’t mentioned Suzy’s AWFUL voice. It makes me want to throw things at the telly!

Reactions: 14
I'd pay good money to see that conversation especially with Nellie. Could you imagine the almighty strop she would have? She strikes me as the sort of unkind child who would say something very cruel about the children in hospices. I can't stand that brat.
She is a nasty piece of work and but I can see that in Billay not so much but its there under the painted on smile and ton of make up.

Reactions: 7
The photos posted last night is that the group of girls ferns normally with?

Reactions: 2
There's photos of Chatty all over IG with his woman and kids presumably her family. So that business on the diaries about him drinking because he's lonely must have been a load of bollocks to create a new storyline as he they have run out of material.

Reactions: 13
The photos posted last night is that the group of girls ferns normally with?
Yes I think so, I’m sure they all went to school together, old duck lips has been well and truly frozen out after calling Sam a fat bleep and ripping Arfur’s name

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes I think so, I’m sure they all went to school together, old duck lips has been well and truly frozen out after calling Sam a fat bleep and ripping Arfur’s name
Fern is still friends with Stacey Milburn from that group. Stacey was featured in Ferne’s recent series

Reactions: 5
Fern is still friends with Stacey Milburn from that group. Stacey was featured in Ferne’s recent series
I don't know any of their names but I'm sure shes still friends with a few of them, they were at her baby shower I think

I’ve just been watching the home movies episode, I have always thought Billie is very attractive she was pretty as a child slightly better then Samantha. There’s is no doubt about it Lee is the father of them both they have the exact same eye she and face shape also they were born within 12 months of each other so there would have definitely been a overlap if billie was Dave’s

Reactions: 6
It's obvious Arfur has had enough of the endless photoshoots they keep getting him to do. Why does Greg keep forgetting his bow tie for heavens sake🙄

Reactions: 6
Sorry but can you imagine having 2 under 1?! 💀
I got thrown in the deep end my first time around with twins 🤦🏽‍♀️ then got pregnant with just the one 9 months later so I have 3 year old twins and a daughter who is nearly 2 in feb

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I got thrown in the deep end my first time around with twins 🤦🏽‍♀️ then got pregnant with just the one 9 months later so I have 3 year old twins and a daughter who is nearly 2 in feb
Aww hard work i bet but also very rewarding and lovely for your kids to grow up close in age together. My kids have quite a big age gap due to me getting pregnant quite young and and becoming a single parent so was a while before I met someone and had my youngest so I'm always jealous of people with kids close in age haha sometimes regret not having a 3rd child but too late now , it would be another gap

Reactions: 3
Aww hard work i bet but also very rewarding and lovely for your kids to grow up close in age together. My kids have quite a big age gap due to me getting pregnant quite young and and becoming a single parent so was a while before I met someone and had my youngest so I'm always jealous of people with kids close in age haha sometimes regret not having a 3rd child but too late now , it would be another gap
Yeah it’s so much hard work but wouldn’t change it for the world I set out to have two children so when I found out I was having twins I thought well that me done all in one go but life had other plans. My husband wants more I’m like no thanks I’m done I’m not getting any younger I’m 31 he would have a football team if I let him 🤣 and there’s pros and cons between close together ages or having a gap they all bond in their own way

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I would have loved all my kids to be really close in age. I’ve got a 14 year old, 12 year old and 4 month old :LOL: The 2 year gap between my eldest two was the easiest.

Reactions: 4
So Arfur is the next Elton John? Like a lot of small children he likes to have a bash on the piano that doesn't mean he is some kind of child genius. If he is genuinely interested they need to pay for him to have piano lessons from a qualified music teacher. The home movies were interesting the young Suzy looked a lot like Billay who in turn behaved like a brat as a kid maybe that's why she allows the awful Nelly to get away with her monstrous behaviour as she was the same.

Reactions: 12
Why do they let the kids get away with absolute murder! Absolute spoilt brats and poor Margot is going to grow up the exact same! I would hate for my kids to act the way they act. Cheeky and bloody spoilt!!!!! Even my 8 year old girl commented on Nellie behaviour and the fact she is so annoying 🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.