Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Billie is the spitting image of their Nan that passed away and I think she was Lee Faiers Mum.

Reactions: 11
Billie and Arthur are more like lee than Sam in my opinion. Sam has his eyes but the other features are Sue.
Paul is sam’s double as a child and Arthur is billies double as a child in those videos on the recent episode.
Also need add to get off my chest that Nellie is a vile little girl. You can tell she’s never been disciplined before.

Reactions: 21
I've not watched the show since Sam left so I cannot comment on nellys behaviour. What I will say is if her behaviour is causing such comment, Billie and Greg need to end the show for the sake of their children.

Regardless of whether its trolls or just regular tattlers, it will have a lasting impact on Nellie to know that people have such negative things to say about her as a child, it could also result in her being bullied at school or parents not allowing their kids around her as shes a bad influence.

I would never put my child under the spotlight and let her behaviour be the topic of conversation as well as in national papers, it's exploitative and shows that the sheperds prioritise fame and money above their children's welfare.

Sam if you're reading - don't think for one minute that just because you left the show you are any less exploitative than your sister. You plaster your kids all over SM not fully dressed whilst on holiday leaving them open to ending up on the dark web.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wasn’t Minnie what Billie called Sam when they were little or something? Vaguely recall it being said either on the show or towie!
Yes I remember when Sam was on Big Brother and they did that task when people came out the clock - when her Mum came in she said “hello Minnie” it must be a nickname

Reactions: 2
I think Sam looks like Lee Faires with her little beady eyes and square face little Arfur has the same shaped face but has much nicer eyes. I see a lot of Suzy in Billay and Nellie and Margot (so far) take after Greg's side. So I don't think either of the girls look like Chatty Dave but its clear that he has been more of a Dad to them than their biological father.
---
The trouble is Billay and Greg have threatened to punish the kids for their vile behaviour by stopping treats e.g Nellay horse riding but they don't ever carry the threats through so the kids know they can do or say what they want and there won't be any consequence. It would be great if they only had 1 present each this Christmas along with a cheap selection box each instead of the hundreds of gifts that they discard once they open them. Why don't they tell the kids that because they haven't behaved well they are getting very little and all the big price gifts are going to the kids hospice.

Reactions: 13
I’ve always said that Greg is up to all sorts the type you can’t come out publicly and say
---
Money can turn any plain jane into a ‘looker’. Obly have to look at the kardashians etc … facial tweaks, good grooming and styling can do wonders. Nellie will have access to Essex’s finest cosmetic treatments 😂. She’ll be a Billie Sam clone.
---

I should add Sam and Billie have definitely improved over the years. They were right munters before.
lol
I disagree. I think you have got to have something to work with at least and the Kardashians have always been a gorgeous looking family.

Reactions: 5
she was so dull but the series was a good one that’s where she met Luisa
SUCH a good series. I loved the stupid arguments between Luisa and Dappy from NDubz 😂 and the clock task thing where they got family members to come out and see them but the celebrity wasn't allowed to react or hug/speak to them etc. So good!

But yeah Sam was so dull in it, I think she even left it for a few days so she must have actually been ill, doubt it was Crohns though.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.