Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment shows exactly the type of people who are keeping them relevant and funding there lifestyle. Madison- Zoella FFS 😂
Surely that's one of those piss take accounts 😂 that's hilarious!! Isn't zoella some YouTube star is she young enough to he named after her? or is that just just normal name too? Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually think Nelly is going to end up being really pretty. She kind of reminds me of Princess Andre who I always thought was an odd looking child. She’ll probably get Billie’s figure too. They need to get a handle on her attitude now or she’ll be an absolute nightmare in 4 years time!

Reactions: 10
The Ella’s Kitchen advert in her stories is hilarious. She is so wooden and clearly reading her lines - badly!

Reactions: 6
I actually think Nelly is going to end up being really pretty. She kind of reminds me of Princess Andre who I always thought was an odd looking child. She’ll probably get Billie’s figure too. They need to get a handle on her attitude now or she’ll be an absolute nightmare in 4 years time!
Money can turn any plain jane into a ‘looker’. Obly have to look at the kardashians etc … facial tweaks, good grooming and styling can do wonders. Nellie will have access to Essex’s finest cosmetic treatments 😂. She’ll be a Billie Sam clone.
---
Money can turn any plain jane into a ‘looker’. Obly have to look at the kardashians etc … facial tweaks, good grooming and styling can do wonders. Nellie will have access to Essex’s finest cosmetic treatments 😂. She’ll be a Billie Sam clone.
I should add Sam and Billie have definitely improved over the years. They were right munters before.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sounds like you ruined Billie's weekend from listening to her podcast. Had trouble sleeping as she had a lot on her mind. Then mentioned about booking Lapland UK which Billie loves but on the day the children didn't want to go.
That tells me that they are spoilt. They get so many treats they're bored of them. I understand she's upset by having it thrown back in her face, but why does she keep on doing it?
If I was her I would book nothing for the next year for the eldest two, and just go off with the baby if she wants to do something special, and leave the eldest two with their grans or aunties. If they dared to moan about being bored.....well, let's just leave it there 😀🙄

Reactions: 23
Sounds like you ruined Billie's weekend from listening to her podcast. Had trouble sleeping as she had a lot on her mind. Then mentioned about booking Lapland UK which Billie loves but on the day the children didn't want to go.
That tells me that they are spoilt. They get so many treats they're bored of them. I understand she's upset by having it thrown back in her face, but why does she keep on doing it?
If I was her I would book nothing for the next year for the eldest two, and just go off with the baby if she wants to do something special, and leave the eldest two with their grans or aunties. If they dared to moan about being bored.....well, let's just leave it there 😀🙄
My daughter was having a moment where I organised her party for her birthday nothing extravagant but fairly expensive, took her to the cinema and then she had a tantrum because her brother got a larger coke than her. I told her next year she can have a large coke and no party as she was being ungrateful after all the effort I put in for her. Needless to say she cried said she was sorry and said she was very lucky to have bad a party and for us to take her to cinema. I'm still getting her just a coke next year maybe I'm harsh but I do feel like

• Heart
This latest episode those kids are so rude and disrespectful, why do companies do photoshoots with them when the kids cannot behave and are enabled to be horrible in front of others? The parents sitting getting glammed showing the kids they can get people do to do anything and they call it work! They need to start disciplining those kids because that behaviour in front of others is appalling
---
They have no self awareness, the 3 of them are staying in a luxury hotel, glammed up and she’s waited on a courier to bring 1 dress……. For a charity do asking People to donate money for a good cause, how about they think about how much they’ve spent attending that event and moaned about a courier being late. Unbelievable

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
This latest episode those kids are so rude and disrespectful, why do companies do photoshoots with them when the kids cannot behave and are enabled to be horrible in front of others? The parents sitting getting glammed showing the kids they can get people do to do anything and they call it work! They need to start disciplining those kids because that behaviour in front of others is appalling
---
They have no self awareness, the 3 of them are staying in a luxury hotel, glammed up and she’s waited on a courier to bring 1 dress……. For a charity do asking People to donate money for a good cause, how about they think about how much they’ve spent attending that event and moaned about a courier being late. Unbelievable
I think it’s that last one, the recap of how they began etc gives the final show feeling

Reactions: 1
On the latest episode with Chatty getting the tattoos- why did he have the names Billie, Minnie and something else in a heart, but the name Samantha was nowhere to be seen? Who is Minnie?

On the latest episode with Chatty getting the tattoos- why did he have the names Billie, Minnie and something else in a heart, but the name Samantha was nowhere to be seen? Who is Minnie?
Wasn’t Minnie what Billie called Sam when they were little or something? Vaguely recall it being said either on the show or towie!

Reactions: 4
Yeah isn't that why they called their shop Minnie's?

I haven't even bothered to watch the new series...kids are far too spoilt and everything is materialistic now

Reactions: 8
I wanted to keep ranting as I watched her say it’s hard having 3 kids whilst sat in that posh hotel 😂 and then out again at another event

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw here we go again looking for a hobby for Arthur 🙄 and being bribed to get pics done 🤦‍♀️
---
AW FFS NEARLY CHOKED SUPPORTING SAM AT THAT EVENT ABOUT CHILD EXPLOITATION WHEN THEY'RE ALL GUILTY OF IT FOR FINANCIAL GAIN BOILS MY bleeping BLOOD 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Im 100% convinced that Chatty is Billies biological dad and Lee Faiers is Sam’s biological dad. Billie is a carbon copy of Chatty. There’s not a chance in hell my mind can be changed. Both girls are doubles of each dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Im 100% convinced that Chatty is Billies biological dad and Lee Faiers is Sam’s biological dad. Billie is a carbon copy of Chatty. There’s not a chance in hell my mind can be changed. Both girls are doubles of each dad.
What does lee look like?

Aw here we go again looking for a hobby for Arthur 🙄 and being bribed to get pics done 🤦‍♀️
---
AW FFS NEARLY CHOKED SUPPORTING SAM AT THAT EVENT ABOUT CHILD EXPLOITATION WHEN THEY'RE ALL GUILTY OF IT FOR FINANCIAL GAIN BOILS MY bleeping BLOOD 😡
The kids don’t even listen to their threats of games being deleted/no more horse riding etc because they know their parents will never follow through.

Omg I completely agree and that's defo why Sam's name looks like it's been lasered off.
---
He is the image of Arthur.
But the theory is Lee is Sam's dad not Billies 🤔
I just googled Lee and Sam is his spitting image.

Hmm I dunno, I think Billie looks like her mum and not much like either dad.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.