Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That headline is so annoying though. I'm sure I've said this elsewhere on here but even though I'm childfree I actually get so annoyed at the term 'mum shamed' on behalf of mums 😂 Billie isn't being mumshamed because most mums aren't knobheads who find it funny when their child punches a horse\lets their child punch a horse etc. These things are never 'mum shaming' theyre 'head shaming', don't drag all mums into your poor parenting standards!

I hope the horse is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s awful, but more importantly where in the hell has she learnt to hit a horse? No one just does that without watching someone else do it?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Looks like she's deleted negative comments about the horrid Nelly on IG. One of these days Nelly will probably punch her.

Reactions: 16
Looks like she's deleted negative comments about the horrid Nelly on IG. One of these days Nelly will probably punch her.
I can still see all the negative comments, I’m surprised she hasn’t deleted them though!

Reactions: 6
There are s
I can still see all the negative comments, I’m surprised she hasn’t deleted them though!
Ome recent ones on there but there were loads more on there yesterday . I would be embarrassed if I was Billie but maybe she thinks Nelly hasn't done anything wrong.

Reactions: 9
Nellie is a horrible child. It doesn’t surprise me in the least she thought it was OK to punch her poor pony. Her parents are utter morons and she’s never been set any boundaries. She has no idea how to behave appropriately.

She’s looked like a little old man since the day she was born. How on earth they think she’s some sort of child model material is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I wouldn't say nelly punched the horse like. She gave it a little slap, which is bad enough... I dont condone it. I think she's a brat.
But ppl get way too carried away.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't say nelly punched the horse like. She gave it a little slap, which is bad enough... I dont condone it. I think she's a brat.
But ppl get way too carried away.
Yeah no one on here has said she punched the horse, we can't expect too much accuracy from the Sun newspaper!! But still... I'm glad this awful family are getting the negative press they deserve.

Billie clearly doesn't give a tit as she is still boasting on her stories showing off her Sunday lunch etc. Twats

Reactions: 10
There doesn’t seem to be any comments on Equidry’s posts of the little horror. They must be deleting them

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
There doesn’t seem to be any comments on Equidry’s posts of the little horror. They must be deleting them
There were a lot but they've been deleted
---
Nellie is a horrible child. It doesn’t surprise me in the least she thought it was OK to punch her poor pony. Her parents are utter morons and she’s never been set any boundaries. She has no idea how to behave appropriately.

She’s looked like a little old man since the day she was born. How on earth they think she’s some sort of child model material is beyond me.
When she was a toddler she was bald for ages it took a long time for her to grow hair.
---

When she was a toddler she was bald for ages it took a long time for her to grow hair.

Reactions: 1
All negative comments have been deleted
---
I would have had a bit of respect for them if they had actually addressed it and said they would educate Nelly, but to just delete all the comments like nothing happened shows what utter cunts they are.

Reactions: 17
All negative comments have been deleted
---
I would have had a bit of respect for them if they had actually addressed it and said they would educate Nelly, but to just delete all the comments like nothing happened shows what utter cunts they are.
Billie seems to use instagram as a bragging platform only. Some “celebs” have the option to let you reply via DM when they post a story, she doesn’t. She never replies to any comments or likes any and deletes the bad. I’ve seen Susie reply to people asking where Billies clothes are from before and it’s not even her page! Really struggle to see the appeal with her and why she has so many fans when she’s as arrogant as anything and doesn’t actually want to interact with the people beneath her.

I agree though, she should have at least put up a comment / response to the situation. Whether or not she actually tells the brat off behind closed doors is another thing, but it would earn her a few brownie points!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The comments about the horse have gone but she's left the ones saying the coat is too expensive and Nelly is spoilt, presumably because those comments feed Billie's already over inflated ego.

Reactions: 1
The comments about the horse have gone but she's left the ones saying the coat is too expensive and Nelly is spoilt, presumably because those comments feed Billie's already over inflated ego.
Means she can do an interview about being ‘mum shamed’ 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.