Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive tried to watch this series a couple times and turned it off before the episode ends, it is soooo boring!!

Reactions: 5
There are quite a few comments about the horse incident and Nellie's general rudeness on her latest insta post in the last 2 hours. So if they suddenly all disappear it will be obvious that they are being deleted.

Reactions: 10
There are quite a few comments about the horse incident and Nellie's general rudeness on her latest insta post in the last 2 hours. So if they suddenly all disappear it will be obvious that they are being deleted.
Just seen them all, good hope it makes them think but sadly I don't think it will.

Reactions: 6
I could imagine “baby” Paul acting similarly too… He has a real nasty streak. Although I hope I’m wrong! Both sets of parents are raising their children to think they can do no wrong. They need to teach them empathy for animals and other people! Also hitting a horse is animal abuse, you’d think ITV will get complaints!

Reactions: 10
I don't know why I continue to watch this as that big plonk Greg annoys me.

Did anyone notice when they were leaving the stables Billie was struggling to push the buggy with the pram bag and a big bag over her shoulder, he's a big waste of space and needs a job 🤣

Reactions: 11
Why is Greg always pushing the narrative of Chatty and Sue getting back together/going on dates? Chatty has got his girlfriend, Nic! I'd be well pissed off if I was her!
I also couldn't understand why it was made an issue that Chatty is very lonely and that is why he drinks too much, i.e that he goes to the pub to drink with his mates for company. Surely he must spend some time with his GF I have seen pics of them together on IG or have they split?

Reactions: 8
I could imagine “baby” Paul acting similarly too… He has a real nasty streak. Although I hope I’m wrong! Both sets of parents are raising their children to think they can do no wrong. They need to teach them empathy for animals and other people! Also hitting a horse is animal abuse, you’d think ITV will get complaints!
Who hit a horse? Was it Nellie? 😱

Reactions: 2
Who hit a horse? Was it Nellie? 😱
Yes! Disgusting! I would have gone ballistic, but they didn’t even tell her off!

I’m glad to see a lot of people are commenting on it on Billie’s Instagram now , I hope the press pick it up!

Reactions: 13
Yes! Disgusting! I would have gone ballistic, but they didn’t even tell her off!

I’m glad to see a lot of people are commenting on it on Billie’s Instagram now , I hope the press pick it up!
The little witch she needs a hiding 🤬

So many people commenting on Nelly's deplorable behaviour on the Gram!! I bet they got Margo's bday cake for nothing as it was probably a Christmas cake that went a bit wrong and they adapted it into a birthday 🎂 with incorrect grammar on it.

Reactions: 11
What surprises me is that they didn’t cut that clip of the horrible little madam dry slapping that horse. Dropped the ball there didn’t they?

• Wow
She must have hit the animal in the latest episode which I haven't seen yet.

Reactions: 1
I’m amazed that Billie is leaving them comments up. Normally she deletes the negative ones. Nelly won’t get far in life acting like that. That’s what happens to kids when their parents have pimped them out since the day they were born 😡

Reactions: 16
I’m amazed that Billie is leaving them comments up. Normally she deletes the negative ones. Nelly won’t get far in life acting like that. That’s what happens to kids when their parents have pimped them out since the day they were born 😡
Maybe she's too busy "working," to have read them and Greg is probably finishing off his autobiography .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.