Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand Nelly. She's a proper little madam isn't she? The teenage years are going to be delightful for Billie having to put up with an even worse entitled, spoilt and bratty attitude

Reactions: 34
I can't stand Nelly. She's a proper little madam isn't she? The teenage years are going to be delightful for Billie having to put up with an even worse entitled, spoilt and bratty attitude

Same I don’t even mind Arthur I don’t think he’s as bad as people make out lately, just a little boy. But Nelly is so precocious and annoying

Reactions: 18
Nellie is absolutely vile. I was so upset to see Equidry picked her to front their children's range, especially when I've just seen her hit the horse because it moved it's head during the shoot for it.
Horrible horrible child

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I have just watched this and she is a brat, and her parents enabled her and told her she was amazing! No she wasn’t she was rude in front of strangers. She should not be told she is amazing she should be told that her behaviour is unacceptable. I would be furious if my child tried to show me up in front of others and acted like that.

Reactions: 30
Nellie was rude to Greg as usual but he'd had enough & walked off. So then she was rude to Billie too. Billie seemed embarrassed but tried to cover it up with jokey behaviour. I bet Nellie & Arfur don't play Suzie up!! She wouldn't have any of it 😂😂. They'll be in bed by 8 & no messing about!!

Reactions: 9
Massive error on Equidry's part picking that horrible brat..im quite shocked they aired her slapping her horse.

Reactions: 25
Had to turn it off when she hit the horse what a spoilt entitled nasty brat. My daughter rides 3 a week she would love to have her own horse and that brat gets her own and is so entitled that’s me done with that show and the lot of them

Reactions: 27
Has she left in the style?
Not been addressed but if she wasn’t best mates with Adam & Jamie she would have been dropped ages ago cos her collections haven’t been selling well for a long time. The fact she’s now doing womenswear with Asda and hasn’t done an ITS collection since summer, I’d say they’ve definitely parted company.

Reactions: 4
Nellie is absolutely vile. I was so upset to see Equidry picked her to front their children's range, especially when I've just seen her hit the horse because it moved it's head during the shoot for it.
Horrible horrible child
That’s disgusting! Did they not tell her off?! I’d go mental!

Reactions: 6
That’s disgusting! Did they not tell her off?! I’d go mental!
No not that was shown on camera. What is worrying is that she did that in front of lots of people, imagine how she treats that poor pony when no one is around.

I've messaged Eduidry to express my concern that they have used her as the face of their new range

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Massive error on Equidry's part picking that horrible brat..im quite shocked they aired her slapping her horse.
It was so subtle on camera as her back was turned, I'd only noticed it as it was mentioned on here! Nasty - the house wasn't doing anything wrong, just a bit overstimulated. She lashed out at the poor thing - I really can't stand it when animals are mistreated. Equidry should have stepped in.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Don’t know if my eyes 😂 but I’m sure at the anniversary party the camera panned to Ferne being there at least twice very brief but I am sure it was her.

What I find shocking is no one is talking about it on billie’s post, unless they are deleting them?? It’s disgusting and they need to teach her it is wrong to hurt animals in any way, or she’ll grow up to be a very horrible human!

Reactions: 11
What I find shocking is no one is talking about it on billie’s post, unless they are deleting them?? It’s disgusting and they need to teach her it is wrong to hurt animals in any way, or she’ll grow up to be a very horrible human!
I haven't seen any comments either, unless like you say they are getting deleted 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’m in the middle of watching it now! Not one of them asked if the equidry people were ok after they’d broken down. It was all about Nelly safe and snug in her warm home not about people potentially in danger at the side of a motorway. No empathy at all. Selfish, smug, uncaring, money grabbing, vain bunch of waste of spaces.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why is Greg always pushing the narrative of Chatty and Sue getting back together/going on dates? Chatty has got his girlfriend, Nic! I'd be well pissed off if I was her!

Reactions: 7
I put it on and completely forget so it’s been background noise, nothing interesting to catch my attention the boring bunch of twats :ROFLMAO:
I’m not one to condone severe punishment towards children but in my best 80s parent voice and view Nellie needs serious discipline, if she was a teenager I’d give her a slap for her vile attitude

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.