Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up... nelly in that meeting 😡🙈 so cheeky! Telling billie she dosent want her opinion several times.

Reactions: 11
Margot is one today, will there be another kid to keep the money coming in? I see the are heading down the excess alcohol route in this series particularly with Chatty in mind. They may end up as alcohol counsellors as no doubt they will be experts on the subject. Greg will write a self help book about addiction "Battling wiv the booze"

• Haha
They must have instructed the baker what to write on the cake.

Reactions: 6
Im so glad its not just me 😂 i was thinking Jesus I know its a free cake but they’re that dense to have not noticed it. I’ve had cakes made and you get photos when it’s finished to be sure its right before delivery, i thought zlebs would be worse on this sort of thing, demanding pics at each stage of the bake. It’s still bad on the baker to not have noticed it though

Reactions: 12
As soon as I saw the cake I said it in my mind with Billies accent and on the other hand like a toddler trying to talk 😂 very suited to them.

Reactions: 4
Lovely cake but strange theme for a 1 year old. Laughing at the wording though. What’s wrong with ‘Margot is 1’ or just leaving it blank :confused:

Reactions: 5
Lovely cake but strange theme for a 1 year old. Laughing at the wording though. What’s wrong with ‘Margot is 1’ or just leaving it blank :confused:
Agreed. Why choose a Christmas themed cake for a 1 year olds birthday?!

With regards the spelling mistake, they’d accept a cake with the wrong name on as long as it was free!

Reactions: 12
Agreed. Why choose a Christmas themed cake for a 1 year olds birthday?!

With regards the spelling mistake, they’d accept a cake with the wrong name on as long as it was free!
It deffo looks more like a Christmas cake than a birthday cake to me, maybe it wasn't quite right so they gave it away to Billie and Greg who then used it as a birthday cake for Margot.

Reactions: 4
My close friend has her birthday on Christmas Eve and grew up saying how much she hates being given one set of gifts as both Christmas and birthday presents. My advice to Billie if she reads here is to not do this theme every year. Margot deserves a birthday separate to anything Christmas related just like the other 2 get.

Last edited:
  • Angry
My close friend has her birthday on Christmas Eve and grew up saying how much she hates being given one set of gifts as both Christmas and birthday presents. My advice to Billie if she reads here is to not do this theme every year. Margot deserves a birthday separate to anything Christmas related just like the other 2 get.
It's Christmas and Birthdays everyday in that bleeping house. I'm sure she'll cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's had so much stick in the comments either about ridiculous spending or the wording on the cake

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.