Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was it if you don't mind me asking? I've not watched the show for ages
Greg & Dave had been doing some health tests as they wanted to get fitter. They had some test results come back with alarming results regarding Dave’s health. Billie and Greg sat him down to address his drinking habits, he said he has 2 bottles of wine a day, and will go to the pub, sometimes as early as 10am. Billie got quite upset when talking to camera about it, and suggested he start drinking later on in the day to cut down a bit. He gave it the whole “yeah I’ll give it a go”, looks like it’s going to continue to be covered next week too

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t follow Billie just have a nose every now and then but has she ever said that she’s left In the Style? The fact she’s not had a collection for months, she’s not done a LBD for their Black Friday collab collection and is also doing womenswear with Asda now, I’m assuming she’s definitely parted ways with them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
i am bewildered by their style of parenting
there is no consequence for those kids actions and behaviours. they get everything they want and on their terms
if i had spoken to my parents and behaved like that when i was young there would be no nice things/trips - yes kids can play up but if they don't learn now they will turn into even worse teenagers. but also its learnt behaviour and Greg himself is like a disobedient child who gets told off by his wife all day. they are giving their kids mostly Nellie too much responsibility and options and laughing it off as its 'how she is'
kids will push everyones buttons god knows mine did but they have so many privilege's its no wonder - they dont appreciate anything and they will have those attitudes because thats how they see their parents speaking to each other - and they have both parents at home whenever they need them
Susie seems grounded so they must get some idea from her?

Reactions: 21
I've always noticed that children push to find the boundary then they feel safe.
When I was young some children whose parents let them do what they wanted envied the children whose parents set boundaries. It's called caring and children pick up on that.
Celebrities/influencers children will soon pick up on the fact that they're being used and their innate sense of unfairness will make them kick off.

Reactions: 11
I used to work in Children's Social Services and the change in some of the looked after children we worked with after they'd had routines and boundaries implemented was staggering. They absolutely thrived.

Reactions: 13
They probably know that the trips/nice things etc won’t actually be taken away because they need it for content!

Reactions: 9
They probably know that the trips/nice things etc won’t actually be taken away because they need it for content!
And most of them will be a gifted ad so Billie & Greg will be making money off if it so no chance they are going to actually follow thru & cancel plans

Reactions: 7
If Dave's admitting to the two bottles of wine a day, plus pubs drinks, it's probably a lot more than that.

I'm sure he got booted off a plane going to Billie's wedding as he was to drunk.
I think he's a functioning alcoholic.

Reactions: 24
If Dave's admitting to the two bottles of wine a day, plus pubs drinks, it's probably a lot more than that.

I'm sure he got booted off a plane going to Billie's wedding as he was to drunk.
I think he's a functioning alcoholic.

He did get removed from a flight for bills wedding it was in the episode embarrassing they were all furious

Reactions: 5
It seems Arthur has calmed down with his behaviour he’s been really sweet this season.
Nelly yikes they have their hands full with her

It seems Arthur has calmed down with his behaviour he’s been really sweet this season.
Nelly yikes they have their hands full with her
He behaved like a brat after the go karting,and Nellie's like a petulant teen already

I think Arthur’s appearance is being edited very carefully this series, after everyone was horrified by his bratty behaviour during the last series

I think Arthur’s appearance is being edited very carefully this series, after everyone was horrified by his bratty behaviour during the last series
Probably but I think part of his brat behaviour (other than being spoiled) is because he is 100% the least favourite child!

Reactions: 3
Probably but I think part of his brat behaviour (other than being spoiled) is because he is 100% the least favourite child!
I’d say the bratty behaviour is still there, they just don’t show it now. Yes, I totally agree he is the least favourite kid

Just watching the first episode of series 5 and I can’t believe how old billie looks from the skin on her chest- so much sun damage!! You can hide it on your face with Botox and makeup, but there’s no hiding that! Looks like she’s 20 years older than she is from her chest area!

Reactions: 10
Just watching the first episode of series 5 and I can’t believe how old billie looks from the skin on her chest- so much sun damage!! You can hide it on your face with Botox and makeup, but there’s no hiding that! Looks like she’s 20 years older than she is from her chest area!
I'm not surprised - they are always on holiday and sun-tanning most of the year. They will have to work hard to make sure their gravy train doesn't end because there is always someone newer and more interesting coming through.

Reactions: 9
I don't like to criticise children but Arthur's still badly behaved. And Nellie is far too precocious. She was very rude to Billie during the fashion thing. And I don't think her behaviour went down well either.
Billie's 'Mummy MOT' was a bit of a content filler as she was fine & knew that already. And a bit of a scam for vain women with too much money

Reactions: 16
That's the jealousy coming out in Nelly now,

she will be jealous of Margo now she's getting older.

Reactions: 11
I've came to the conclusion that they have far too much money and time on their hands to be doing the tit that they do!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.