Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a new story on the Lucy insta
I’ve unfollowed now, it’s all aimed at Fernes fella, I’ve never heard of him, don’t watch her stuff so for me it’s like hearing about the bloke 2 streets down and I’m not arsed 😂

I was here for virtual hair pulling and to giggle like I’m back in school at the petty names.

Reactions: 4
Coming for her career though... I definitely think that there's more to these voice recordings and Lucy is editing them all carefully. Because why miss out the first chunk of the first voice note? There's definitely something in it that would hint at it being someone else and she's repeating it.

And before anyone gets funny. She might have said those words, but I genuinely think she was repeating them and there's bits edited and it's cut loads when you slow it down.

Sp Lucy is doing it all to get at Ferne's bloke. Bratty little freak.

Reactions: 3
ITV won’t give a shiny tit. They will let her carry on and film the aftermath of the drama. ITV are not known for their scruples!

Reactions: 5
Can't she get the account closed down? I'm not sure how Instagram works. Anyhow it's a lot less drama than I was hoping for!

Reactions: 1
Yeah it probably is but it’s so incredibly self centred to think that they should take into account your boyfriends name when choosing their name for their child. It’s not like they’re the same age or she’s got a kid called Arthur! It’s a grown adult. I think it’s cheeky to expect someone to only choose names that have nothing to do with their friend. Friendships change and people change and this situation is the perfect example. Fwrnes no longer with Arthur and billie might not be friends with genre for much longer. They’d be pissed if they hadn’t named him Arthur then and all this came out later
Ferne changes her boyfriends as often as I change knickers. If her friends can't name their kids because they share a name with one of her exes, they'd end up calling their sons Melissa, Suzie etc

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is. There is so much edited out of those voice notes, ITV couldn't sack her surely? Yes she said the words but... with loads missing, how do we know she wasn't repeating what someone said? Plus ITV aren't known foe giving a tit are they... look at what happened on LI this year.
They dropped Caroline Flack like a stone, although the police were involved so maybe they had no choice.
ITV seems to be very inconsistent with it’s morals. Love Island is gutter tv and they seem to let lots of toxic things happen.
So far, I’m struggling to see what Ferne has done so wrong. It’s not nice, but there seem to be a lot of people behaving as if they’ve never said a negative word about anyone.

• Heart
They dropped Caroline Flack like a stone, although the police were involved so maybe they had no choice.
ITV seems to be very inconsistent with it’s morals. Love Island is gutter tv and they seem to let lots of toxic things happen.
So far, I’m struggling to see what Ferne has done so wrong. It’s not nice, but there seem to be a lot of people behaving as if they’ve never said a negative word about anyone.
Exactly. People love the drama so much that's what it is. Coning for her job just isn't right. And itv will be wondering whether to keep her show of Billies I guess? Idk but I don't agree with going foe her job.

So lemme get this straight they'll sack ferne for some rude voicenotes, but when pull up schofield sleeps with an intern they keep him as head presenter? It's a bloody joke

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Totally agree its going too far , as much as we love the drama this should be a private matter between friends , I've said it before but they have both probably bitched about Ferne just it hasn't been made public

(Obviously I mean the voice notes , the accusations about the 15 year old are a different matter)

Just catching up with S3, I wonder if it was Ferne/Lorri who sold the story about billie being pregnant

You’re right, Itv are inconsistent. Dan Edgar is still on towie but got done for a fraud scam involving diamonds and banned from opening any sort of business

Do you think that the lack of The Sam and Billie Show last week was a result of the Ferne incident?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.