Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never signed up for standard brown fences, just a sponger called Greg to cover the expenses
:ROFLMAO:
in all seriousness I think she needs to address what’s gone on with ferne otherwise it makes her look like she’s supporting her and not Sam, family should come first regardless of the length of friendship
I don't think she needs to. She's obviously supporting her sister, because she's posted stuff of them out and about at some launch etc. Not addressing it doesn't mean she isn't supportive of Sam...

Reactions: 1
Jesus, just sat down to catch up on new series… where does their parenting start with that Arthur, He’s a nitemare.!!
If that kid lashed out at me, pregnant or not I’d be slapping his leg, there is no discipline in that house whatsoever 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She was watching "My Little Pony" earlier and playing with a toddler cooking set 😂😂 now she's stood like that...Billie is she a toddler or a teenager? I don't think you can make your mind up 🤯🤯
Screenshot_20221008-182200.png

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She was watching "My Little Pony" earlier and playing with a toddler cooking set 😂😂 now she's stood like that...Billie is she a toddler or a teenager? I don't think you can make your mind up 🤯🤯View attachment 1635699
No wonder the kid boots off all the time doesn’t know what she’s supposed to be - her mother requires her to perform daily and it’s just so unfair on the kid

No wonder the kid boots off all the time doesn’t know what she’s supposed to be - her mother requires her to perform daily and it’s just so unfair on the kid
I actually find Nellie more annoying than Arfur on the Family Diaries - I know it’s not her fault, as she’s basically a performing seal for her mum or for whatever company is paying the most.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

Moving any day, baby on the way another nipper to babysit for supergran Suzayyyy

(I’m sorry, I tried😭)

Reactions: 4
Jesus, just sat down to catch up on new series… where does their parenting start with that Arthur, He’s a nitemare.!!
If that kid lashed out at me, pregnant or not I’d be slapping his leg, there is no discipline in that house whatsoever 🤬
You would slap your kids leg?

Reactions: 3
If they acted like that yes I would, come for me.?
Oh wow... I don't even know what to say to you. Nobody with morals should hit a child but.. yeah.

#4 Content brother or sister on the way ..incoming Ads how much will they pay ?💰
THISSSSSSS

Exactly if anyone has to resort to physical violence on a child then have a word with yourself and get yourself on a parenting course asap
I know many many years ago it was normal but I just couldn't do that. It's horrific.

• Haha
Oh wow... I don't even know what to say to you. Nobody with morals should hit a child but.. yeah.

THISSSSSSS

I know many many years ago it was normal but I just couldn't do that. It's horrific.
Grow the duck up, Youre not my mother.!
And my kid is now 28, good luck with that.. idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Grow the duck up, Youre not my mother.!
And my kid is now 28, good luck with that.. idiot
Why are you being so rude? My opinion is, people shouldn't hit a child. Your opinion is, it's okay to hit a child in certain circumstances. I don't agree. That's it. I didn't need to be sworn at just for disagreeing

Anyway. Have they found out the gender or are they keeping it a surprise this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can only imagine the posts on here if Billie or Greg slapped the kids for playing up.
Those suggesting they should would be shouting the loudest that’s for sure 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Why are you being so rude? My opinion is, people shouldn't hit a child. Your opinion is, it's okay to hit a child in certain circumstances. I don't agree. That's it. I didn't need to be sworn at just for disagreeing

Anyway. Have they found out the gender or are they keeping it a surprise this time?
I’ve not seen them mention it, sure they said keeping it a surprise this time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.