Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is he becoming more and more of a prize pillock with each series, I quite liked him when he first appeared but now he is just irritating.
Definitely not just you 😂 He really thinks he’s a fully fledged celebrity now. Where would he be without his missus? Definitely not on TV put it that way

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice on the latest episode it said "While Gregg is at work Billie and the kids are doing a photoshoot" what work they do mean?

(Serious answers only please 😅 I've seen all the past jokes/comments about ticket touting , author , dodgey dealer etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice on the latest episode it said "While Gregg is at work Billie and the kids are doing a photoshoot" what work they do mean?

(Serious answers only please 😅 I've seen all the past jokes/comments about ticket touting , author , dodgey dealer etc)
Think they mean at the new house

Reactions: 2
He’s irritating and brings nothing to the party. He would be more appealing if he had a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s irritating and brings nothing to the party. He would be more appealing if he had a real job.
100% - nothing more unattractive than lazy men. I get he does the school run and stuff but the kids are out all day. The fact he is absolutely dying to be famous would give me the absolute ick if I was Billie!

Reactions: 14
Nelly wanting to call the baby Ekin-Su 😂 although wonder how she has heard of her

Reactions: 5
that's terrible if she does. She's just turned 8
I just searched because I couldn’t remember properly. Post 517 on this thread from July says billie was being hammered in the daily Mail for letting nelly watch love island. I assume she posted something on her stories about them watching it but I didn’t see it.

Can’t believe it
They’ve got a moving in date

Any new thread suggestions?
I’ve already scrolled back 8 pages of the most liked and nothing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I never signed up for standard brown fences, just a sponger called Greg to cover the expenses
:ROFLMAO:
in all seriousness I think she needs to address what’s gone on with ferne otherwise it makes her look like she’s supporting her and not Sam, family should come first regardless of the length of friendship

Reactions: 11
We haven’t seen it all, but due to the space a privacy, I'm already preferring Sam’s house!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.