Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was she with him when Arthur was born or was he in prison at this point? I understand why it does seem an unusual choice of name either way imo , although it has been said in a bitchy way and I would be hurt if my friend made a comment like that

Reactions: 2
Billie has done a grid post , I'm surprised there's not loads of comments slagging Ferne off , only see one , wonder if she's been deleting any

Certainly not on the Ferne bandwagon here but REGARDLESS if I was still with my boyfriend (or they were then shipped off to prison at a later time for a acid attack) I would still feel weird my best friend calling their child the same name.

I appreciate Arthurrr wasn't called after OG Arthur but I understand her feelings. Don't think it's slagging Billie off either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Certainly not on the Ferne bandwagon here but REGARDLESS if I was still with my boyfriend (or they were then shipped off to prison at a later time for a acid attack) I would still feel weird my best friend calling their child the same name.

I appreciate Arthurrr wasn't called after OG Arthur but I understand her feelings. Don't think it's slagging Billie off either 🤷🏼‍♀️
but AC is just a criminal. Arthur is the name of Greg's granddad and obviously a name they planned to use for a long time.Why should she change it cos ferne met a scumbag

Reactions: 29
but AC is just a criminal. Arthur is the name of Greg's granddad and obviously a name they planned to use for a long time.Why should she change it cos ferne met a scumbag
I didn't hear on the voice note she asked them to change it? Just said that its weird

Reactions: 1
Right. Its not weird that they used the name of Greg's grandad for their little boy who was born ONE month ish BEFORE the actual attack. So they didn't name him the same name as a criminal or Fernes ex. At all.

Reactions: 17
At this rate I feel like there needs to be a Lucymay195/Billie/Sam/Ferne thread specifically for this drama 😂 At the moment I’m flitting between the Sam, Billie and the TOWIE thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My assumption is the Arthur voice note is from a long time ago, around the time Arthur was born. I think ferne’s point is it’s weird she’d name her child that when her boyfriend is called that (prior to the acid attack). Because she states it’s like me calling my child Greg.

At this rate I feel like there needs to be a Lucymay195/Billie/Sam/Ferne thread specifically for this drama 😂 At the moment I’m flitting between the Sam, Billie and the TOWIE thread.
I agree, it's getting too much to keep up with haha

Reactions: 1
I wish this person would hurry up and release the rest of these bloody voice notes before they get banned or paid off or something 😂 I bet there are some slagging big Paul off. Ferne is a horror so I’m not surprised by this at all. I‘m here for the tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My assumption is the Arthur voice note is from a long time ago, around the time Arthur was born. I think ferne’s point is it’s weird she’d name her child that when her boyfriend is called that (prior to the acid attack). Because she states it’s like me calling my child Greg.
Yeah it probably is but it’s so incredibly self centred to think that they should take into account your boyfriends name when choosing their name for their child. It’s not like they’re the same age or she’s got a kid called Arthur! It’s a grown adult. I think it’s cheeky to expect someone to only choose names that have nothing to do with their friend. Friendships change and people change and this situation is the perfect example. Fwrnes no longer with Arthur and billie might not be friends with genre for much longer. They’d be pissed if they hadn’t named him Arthur then and all this came out later

Reactions: 10
The thing is. There is so much edited out of those voice notes, ITV couldn't sack her surely? Yes she said the words but... with loads missing, how do we know she wasn't repeating what someone said? Plus ITV aren't known foe giving a tit are they... look at what happened on LI this year.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.