Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Ferne and the person she was VNing knows another Sam. Very possible
This is what I thought- if they both know 2 Sams then Ferne is saying her surname so they know which one. I do it since 2 of my close mates have the same name so when we’re all talking we say the first & surname

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know the truth to the rape allegations against lorry? Could it be related to that somehow? Either way ferne needs to sod off now, she’s a poor excuse for a mother and picks complete idiots for partners so she’ll always be tangled up in drama one way or another

Reactions: 8
Not sure what I think about the voice note? But suzi also said more than that one had been sent?

Not sure what I think about the voice note? But suzi also said more than that one had been sent?

Reactions: 4
Here’s why I think more hasn’t been released…. Can imagine Ferne proper digging out Sam’s life as a whole and stuff about how bad Paul treats her. Can imagine Sam would beg them not release that as it would just confirm what there is already plenty of speculation about.

I can’t stand earth worm fearn neither can I stand sam! But that voice note about being a narcissist seemed to me like it was from when Sam got accused of ripping that company off copying the baby clothes with the initials on

She said Sam !! Wake up !! Sam just had had a baby and they had the Ibiza trip etc. fully agree some could be from the past, fully agree- Christ knows what this person is doing to post it .. fully don’t agree
SHE SAID IT. BEFORE ANY FAKE ACCOUNT HER MUM SHARED IT

STOP LOOKING TO WHY SHE SHARED IT

LOOK TO WHY FERNE SAID IT.. come on!!!!

Reactions: 11
This is the weirdest thing ever! Sams defo blocked her on Instagram but Billie still has her, now I know she's been a mate for over 20 years but bloods thicker than water. I mean why on Earth would someone share this... it's ABSOLUTLY bizarre but I don't think Suzy would say unless they had more proof. It's baffling but good drama... kinda wish they were all still on Towie just to see it unfold

Reactions: 17
She said Sam !! Wake up !! Sam just had had a baby and they had the Ibiza trip etc. fully agree some could be from the past, fully agree- Christ knows what this person is doing to post it .. fully don’t agree
SHE SAID IT. BEFORE ANY FAKE ACCOUNT HER MUM SHARED IT

STOP LOOKING TO WHY SHE SHARED IT

LOOK TO WHY FERNE SAID IT.. come on!!!!
People are entitled to analyse it. The voice note has been cut short. Its also been massively edited and you can tell that when you shut it down. There's a reason the person has zoomed in because they don't want people to see the rest if it maybe? Who knows. YES she says Sam faiers and the rest BUT how do we know she's not relaying what someone else has said?

And NO I'm not Ferne. I just call bullshit on the person posting the voice notes. Going straight for her job, editing the note to the point where if you alow it down you can tell its edited and zooming in on the pause icon. If there's nothing to hide, show the whole screenshot and voice note. There's 100000% a twist in this and someone blackmailing. Ridiculous 🤣

This is the weirdest thing ever! Sams defo blocked her on Instagram but Billie still has her, now I know she's been a mate for over 20 years but bloods thicker than water. I mean why on Earth would someone share this... it's ABSOLUTLY bizarre but I don't think Suzy would say unless they had more proof. It's baffling but good drama... kinda wish they were all still on Towie just to see it unfold
Ferne is a nasty piece of work but it's very weird how everything is so badly edited. The first one, what was on the voice note at the beginning and the second one.... she could be talking about her own mother for all we know.

Surely if ferne had the full recording that proved the other one was edited or taken out of context, she could just release it? She’s literally said nothing and it’s been headline daily Mail side bar of shame? 🤔

Reactions: 18
The 7pm announcement and the build up to it got my spidey senses tingling. It's very orchestrated. It's like someone is being blackmailed and that was a deadline of some sort? Why not just release them all in one go? And tagging people who are family and friends has an air of spite and menace about it. Very strange account. Something similar happened to Katie Price recently, some random account popped up making lurid allegations then posting KP's bank statements and paperwork. Got people all worked up then fucked off.

I don't think Suzie would have gone off like she did if she hadn't heard other stuff too. From all I see she is a nice person and I don't think she'd have a pop at someone who has been a family friend for 20 years over duck all.

The whole thing is WEIRD.
I’m not so sure. IfI heard something like that about one of my kids I’d go max and think about it rationally later

I still wouldn’t be surprised if they have all cooked this up between them maybe the family diaries and First time mum aren’t getting the numbers they need, Billie seems to be more popular than Sam now too so maybe it’s Sam and Ferne’s way of getting themselves some attention

Reactions: 2
I’m not so sure. IfI heard something like that about one of my kids I’d go max and think about it rationally later

I still wouldn’t be surprised if they have all cooked this up between them maybe the family diaries and First time mum aren’t getting the numbers they need, Billie seems to be more popular than Sam now too so maybe it’s Sam and Ferne’s way of getting themselves some attention
But surely they'd do it in a way that wouldn't cancel ferne? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG has anyone noticed Greg proper gurning on his stories he's shared of the family diaries? I don't no how to screen record so u can't get much off my screen shot. But it's as there raising a toast saying here's to a baby no.3. Wow, never noticed it lastnight when I watched it.

OMG has anyone noticed Greg proper gurning on his stories he's shared of the family diaries? I don't no how to screen record so u can't get much off my screen shot. But it's as there raising a toast saying here's to a baby no.3. Wow, never noticed it lastnight when I watched it.
Hope I've done that right!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Maybe that’s why they all get giant teeth, then if anyone notices and suggests it’s because of drugs they can blame the comedy teeth 😂

• Haha
Maybe that’s why they all get giant teeth, then if anyone notices and suggests it’s because of drugs they can blame the comedy teeth 😂
I watched it last night, I think he was eating at the same time? Those teeth are bad though.

I don't think they do drugs atm, I think they're just OTT

Reactions: 1

It’s the teef 🤣

Eek new one is bad in my opinion. It’s very obvious it’s definitely about Billie. Ferne isn’t going to come out of this well

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.