Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s def gone OTT with the Botox and fillers. She has an ‘embalmed’ look to her face. Waxy and stiff. Also the teeth look like they have been taken from someone else’s mouth.

Reactions: 17
Haven’t read their thread in months or took notice of Billie’s posts. I can’t believe their house still isn’t finished!

Reactions: 5
Omg latest Instagram house stories, Nellie running and jumping all over the beds in the shop 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Why the hell is she letting her child jump over all the beds in the shop?!!! Clearly thinks because she’s a “celebrity” she can do what she wants!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Omg latest Instagram house stories, Nellie running and jumping all over the beds in the shop 🙄🙄
this! i would be mortified if my daughter did that! she’s always been taught respect when out ( and at home too but you know) it’s even worse that they are encouraging that sort of behaviour!

Reactions: 16
She should be reported for not declaring it’s an ad if they are gifting them.
Sick of these companies gifting things to influencers/celebs when so many are struggling at the moment
I reported her today for all her ITS insta stories that should be declared as ads 🤭 the fact she’s already on ASAs watchlist, you’d think she’d try and adhere to advertising rules 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I reported her today for all her ITS insta stories that should be declared as ads 🤭 the fact she’s already on ASAs watchlist, you’d think she’d try and adhere to advertising rules 🤦🏻‍♀️
Good for you. I’m surprised that these people get away with it time and time again.

Reactions: 8
Good for you. I’m surprised that these people get away with it time and time again.
I’m on first name terms with the people at ASA 😂 these z listers that get all this tit given to them for free and then don’t declare it piss me right off. Billie is on their watch list but she still thinks she’s above declaring her ITS collections as ads/paid partnership. Let’s be honest she is only still employed by ITS because of her relationship with Adam and Jamie. Her last few collections haven’t sold well at all

Reactions: 12
I’m on first name terms with the people at ASA 😂 these z listers that get all this tit given to them for free and then don’t declare it piss me right off. Billie is on their watch list but she still thinks she’s above declaring her ITS collections as ads/paid partnership. Let’s be honest she is only still employed by ITS because of her relationship with Adam and Jamie. Her last few collections haven’t sold well at all
Do you know what penalties they get , if any, for not declaring?

Reactions: 3
Do the kids go to private school? I read somewhere it wasn’t private but their uniform certainly looks it

Reactions: 1
Do the kids go to private school? I read somewhere it wasn’t private but their uniform certainly looks it
I don’t think it is private. They are so used to having freebies undoing they would spend their money on private !

Reactions: 1
It’s not private - it’s a state primary school in Essex with a very posh uniform. Sam’s kids are private in Surrey

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.