Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arthur was a menace so I'm not surprised. If he was in a regular chair he'd be running around the house all the time
My point wasn’t that he was still in the highchair, more for those that are assuming Billie and Greg know they’re having a girl because Billie had an #ad for a rose gold pushchair. I wouldn’t take that as evidence they know they’re having a girl. That’s all.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else see Sam’s stories… about the day Billie told Sam she was pregnant, photo of Billie on a fair ground ride with Rosie. I thought you weren’t meant to go on rides when pregnant 😐

Reactions: 2
She was probably very very early on and I doubt the ride was going really fast or upside down so would be fine

Reactions: 9
Anyone else see Sam’s stories… about the day Billie told Sam she was pregnant, photo of Billie on a fair ground ride with Rosie. I thought you weren’t meant to go on rides when pregnant 😐
By the looks of it it was just a kids ride. So would probably be ok

Reactions: 9
If it's a roller coaster with sudden drops and twists and turns or anything that would cause a shock then avoid it but a slow up and down merry go round is fine

Reactions: 7
That fudge hair ad on her story was cringe AF. She used the phrase in conjunction and it absolutely was clear she wasn’t speaking her own words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going over speed bumps at 20MPH is more dangerous than those baby jet fairground rides. The advise for pregnant women is not to ride fast thrill rides with sudden drops and movements. You wouldn’t not go on a lift or an escalator.

Reactions: 12
Hahaha true, I bet they stick out like sore thumbs. Billie and co has been going annually for a good few years. Honestly you get a lot of Essex there. Guess it’s a good place to dump a load of cash on that can’t be banked ..!
Always thought Fearn was tall ..she not she next to someone I know holding the baby as she isn't tall she around 5.5

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She always stands /poses on one leg if you know what I mean and that takes a couple of inch of you ....her sponging "fiancé" is short for a bloke

Reactions: 4
She does it even more when with him to make him look taller

Not a high heel on they shoes and if her legs were close together and she was standing straight without leaning on a hip she would be taller than him in this
Screenshot_20220827-181926.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Will
Get the gos when my girl see her mate I know it's 8 grand a week to stay at that hotel loz looked stand offish in the vids I've seen. Alesy thought she was tall my mates mum.is 5.5 in height .

Always I meant

Always I meant

She always stands /poses on one leg if you know what I mean and that takes a couple of inch of you ....her sponging "fiancé" is short for a bloke
little legs con man.

little legs con man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.