Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's just a posh uniform but it's state. The one Sam's kids go to is definitely private I know it. They're in the area for a lot of footballers kids there too

Reactions: 5
Do the kids go to private school? I read somewhere it wasn’t private but their uniform certainly looks it
No it’s not a private school- regular CofE school. Their new house is just round the corner from the private school that’s in the area…so maybe they’ll go there for secondary??

I’m sure they go to the same school as Sunday which is private
Sunday goes to the private school. The Faiers kids don’t go there…yet!!

No it’s not a private school- regular CofE school. Their new house is just round the corner from the private school that’s in the area…so maybe they’ll go there for secondary??

Oops I mean Shepherd kids!

I’m sure they go to the same school as Sunday which is private
And tbh all of the primary/secondary schools in the area are really good schools so in my opinion Ferne has more money than sense sending her to the private school. Herbalshite clearly pays well!

Sorry, but has anyone seen Greg's Instagram stories. He is filming Nelly in a bed shop jumping from bed to bed and back again, then bouncing on the last one before she climbs off. How disrespectful is that!

Reactions: 6
Sorry, but has anyone seen Greg's Instagram stories. He is filming Nelly in a bed shop jumping from bed to bed and back again, then bouncing on the last one before she climbs off. How disrespectful is that!
God they just don't control or discipline those kids at all, they will be monstrous teenagers.

Yeah it's just a posh uniform but it's state. The one Sam's kids go to is definitely private I know it. They're in the area for a lot of footballers kids there too
Sam and Paul don't strike me as being academic he likes sport and she is into her looks fashion etc etc so its probably a waste of money sending them to a private school they probably won't be interested in learning if they are anything like their parents. Same as a lot of sportsmen send their kids to Private Schools but most of them don't become lawyers, Drs or Accountants .

Reactions: 2
God they just don't control or discipline those kids at all, they will be monstrous teenagers.

Sam and Paul don't strike me as being academic he likes sport and she is into her looks fashion etc etc so its probably a waste of money sending them to a private school they probably won't be interested in learning if they are anything like their parents. Same as a lot of sportsmen send their kids to Private Schools but most of them don't become lawyers, Drs or Accountants .
It's (sending kids private) purely so they can access and hobnob with the parents, and have fancy footballer friends like the Coles, how else can Sam pretend she's a WAG 🤣 Let's face it, education, spelling and grammar isn't her top priority is it.."we was/ we done/ should of"

Reactions: 17
It's (sending kids private) purely so they can access and hobnob with the parents, and have fancy footballer friends like the Coles, how else can Sam pretend she's a WAG 🤣 Let's fave it spelling and grammar isn't her top priority is it.."we was/ we done/ should of"

Well yes I suppose its all about the social climbing aspect of it all, Bernard Gallacher the golfer and Kirsty's dad sent his kids to the same school as Prince Andrew's kids probably hoping they would marry aristocrats, Kirsty has done okay but her looks would have carried her through life anyway but being a drunk driver was a bit of a let down for her family, and her sister is married to Russell Brand which I don't think the Gallachers had in mind.:p

Reactions: 3
Posted this on sams thread so seemed fitting to add it here… I’m really disappointed that people like Sam and Billie have jumped on the bandwagon of doing a podcast and they do it so shockingly! Clearly they know everyone’s doing one and it brings in fast money but oh my good god it’s awful and I should technically be their target audience! I feel like I’m losing brain cells listening, but what frustrates me the most is it’s clearly not a passion project for them, they do it for a quick bit of cash because their management set it up for them. Absolutely unbelievable. They spent a good 20 minutes on the latest episode discussing what they should include on the podcast, I was listening so confused, it felt like I was on a zoom call with their management and them? Why is this being included? They clearly have no idea/plan of what to talk about and it just comes across so half arsed and lazy it actually annoyed me listening to it I had to turn off.

Reactions: 14
I cringed every time Sam said Paul was off to Waitrose, and Billie said that Greg was playing tennis. They can try as hard as they like, but they will be loud-mouthed classless chavs for good, however much money they make.

Reactions: 20
I cringed every time Sam said Paul was off to Waitrose, and Billie said that Greg was playing tennis. They can try as hard as they like, but they will be loud-mouthed classless chavs for good, however much money they make.
Particularly when we know Paul's only going to pick up some warbutons and Heinz for Sam to cook

Reactions: 12
Posted this on sams thread so seemed fitting to add it here… I’m really disappointed that people like Sam and Billie have jumped on the bandwagon of doing a podcast and they do it so shockingly! Clearly they know everyone’s doing one and it brings in fast money but oh my good god it’s awful and I should technically be their target audience! I feel like I’m losing brain cells listening, but what frustrates me the most is it’s clearly not a passion project for them, they do it for a quick bit of cash because their management set it up for them. Absolutely unbelievable. They spent a good 20 minutes on the latest episode discussing what they should include on the podcast, I was listening so confused, it felt like I was on a zoom call with their management and them? Why is this being included? They clearly have no idea/plan of what to talk about and it just comes across so half arsed and lazy it actually annoyed me listening to it I had to turn off.
Generally to produce a decent podcast you need to have some semblance of wit, intelligence, interesting stories to tell, so…. 😬

Seriously starting to question where the money is coming from. Buying the house and rebuilding would not be remotely cheap. They constantly on holiday, I couldn’t count how many they’ve been on this year

Reactions: 11
Seriously starting to question where the money is coming from. Buying the house and rebuilding would not be remotely cheap. They constantly on holiday, I couldn’t count how many they’ve been on this year
I wonder this too. I’m sure they make more than average but they go around like millionaires

Reactions: 10
I don’t think they pay for the vast majority of their lifestyle. There’s lots of freebies in exchange for an Instagram message. The recent holiday to Sani in Greece was filmed for the show so I guess it was paid for, in the main , by the TV company. But they need to keep some money coming in because that house will need massive upkeep , the gardeners, the energy costs snd the running in general of a large home. Can’t see Greg out there cleaning the pool and tending to the lawn! Hopefully we will see less and less of their botoxed faces on the TV.

Reactions: 18
It's cheap TV isn't it? think how much a drama costs to make with all the set, scenery, crew and actors salaries. Even if ITV give them the equivalent of £100k per episode then it's still way cheaper than loads of formats out there.

It's cheap TV isn't it? think how much a drama costs to make with all the set, scenery, crew and actors salaries. Even if ITV give them the equivalent of £100k per episode then it's still way cheaper than loads of formats out there.
That’s very true, I’ve never thought of it like that. I don’t envy them though, what a way to live your life just grifting for every freebie and having cameras coming and going.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.