Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any aspect of her life she doesn’t sell to OK magazine? Next will be the baby shower, gender reveal, birth, christening, etc…. personally it amazes me that people are even interested in her or the family 😴

Reactions: 9
They need every penny for the massive fuel bills coming their way in the Essex mansion. I cannot see the attraction of this gobby family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A new at home with the Sheps video on Greg’s Instagram. The new house doesn’t look anywhere near finished.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The neighbours will be chuffed that summer will have passed so pool parties won’t be on the menu. I thought Billie would have liked to have been in so she could have a home birth in one of the enormous suites with bathroom and accessories hand picked by Greg.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The neighbours will be chuffed that summer will have passed so pool parties won’t be on the menu. I thought Billie would have liked to have been in so she could have a home birth in one of the enormous suites with bathroom and accessories hand picked by Greg.
I'm hoping she pops the baby out in Mamph's #gifted LaZySpa..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how he gives these updates on the house like he’s personally overseen the entire project management of this Reno 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think there will be another staircase at the back possiblity from the kitchen to upstairs

Reactions: 2
The staircase and landing look small for the size house it is
Yes I thought the same. I thought there would be a big sweeping staircase for lots of insta pics and bragging. Perhaps they will clarify that this staircase is just for the servants.

On yesterdays podcast billy said she googles everything
I’m surprised she can spell Google. She probably used Alexa.
‘ Lexa, ask Google if I’m the most popular Faiers sister. Fank you’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes I thought the same. I thought there would be a big sweeping staircase for lots of insta pics and bragging. Perhaps they will clarify that this staircase is just for the servants.

I’m surprised she can spell Google. She probably used Alexa.
‘ Lexa, ask Google if I’m the most popular Faiers sister. Fank you’
Love it read it her voice 😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Big massive spade face full of fillers and six inch thick make-up, she looks like a transvestite
Screenshot_20220901-180330.png

Screenshot_20220901-194138.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.