Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest if ITV decided to not renew they’d struggle. I mean seriously what does Greg do now apart from the odd insta ad and totally hang off his wife’s coat tails (please nobody come at me and say he’s a kids author cos I’ll laugh 😂) While Adam is at ITS she’ll always have her collections there but if he ever decides to sell his share off, she’d be in trouble. Her collections are nowhere near as popular as they were and in my opinion, it’s only her friendship with Adam that keeps her employed by them. They obviously get loads of stuff gifted but no one is going to gift them the money for the upkeep of the new home and that’s definitely not going to be cheap.

Reactions: 18
Let’s be honest if ITV decided to not renew they’d struggle. I mean seriously what does Greg do now apart from the odd insta ad and totally hang off his wife’s coat tails (please nobody come at me and say he’s a kids author cos I’ll laugh 😂) While Adam is at ITS she’ll always have her collections there but if he ever decides to sell his share off, she’d be in trouble. Her collections are nowhere near as popular as they were and in my opinion, it’s only her friendship with Adam that keeps her employed by them. They obviously get loads of stuff gifted but no one is going to gift them the money for the upkeep of the new home and that’s definitely not going to be cheap.
he's already gone (sort of)

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 3
Urghhhh pulling out all the hedging because it doesn’t grow fast enough 😡😡

bleeping sums these people up

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think they talked about it on their podcast that's why it's news now

But she stil got to go horse riding :rolleyes: It's hilarious isn't it - they spend the whole episode puzzling over why their kids are playing up. It's not hormones hun, it's your shite parenting!!
But that’s just it isn’t it. They know their parenting impacts the kids behaviour but they don’t care. Anything for content. Poor kids being used like this. They should be ashamed

• Sad
But that’s just it isn’t it. They know their parenting impacts the kids behaviour but they don’t care. Anything for content. Poor kids being used like this. They should be ashamed
Anyone see the Mummy Diaries last night?

Reactions: 1
Oh has it started again?
I’ll go and give it a watch after I’ve finished my sandwich lol
I hope Chatty and his new dolly bird are featured this run.

Billie is really starting to look like a drag queen now. The amount of slap, the square face and the botox. Just horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I listened to their podcast yesterday, the one called A Day in the Life of Sam & Billie. My god it literally frazzled my brain, just talking absolute crap. It was mind numbing. And the family dairies was much of the same

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I listened to their podcast yesterday, the one called A Day in the Life of Sam & Billie. My god it literally frazzled my brain, just talking absolute crap. It was mind numbing. And the family dairies was much of the same
I've not listened but I imagine you'd hear more enlightening 'bants' in the queue at Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.