Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's broker than he was after paying for all of those tiles for the sixteen or so bathrooms.

When is Greg's next book out as I want to pre-order it.
So do I he makes Dickens look like an amateur and the rhyming? I never realized he was a poet as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They always said in for summer! Summer only has a month left. I wonder what the hold up is? House must have been draining them financially surely, everything gone up so much cost wise.

Reactions: 8
She said in the podcast they weren’t finding out this time - don’t know if she was lying?
I actually think they don’t know but I think their reasons for it are to cash in as much as possible. There are people here claiming they know. I don’t think they’d risk telling anyone in case it got out. I think if it has got out then someone doing an ultrasound has been unprofessional.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.