Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise that house was quite so overlooked. On one side the neighbour's window is about 6 inches from their fence. Imagine looking over and seeing someone peeping? or the other way around, trying to sleep with 'Arfur, Arfur' going on next door.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Not just the location but imagine falling out with all your neighbours before you've even moved in 😱
Their money means that they can afford a home in a nice area where people mostly respect each other, but personality wise they belong on a rough council estate (not all of them are rough of course, the one in my village is very civilised) but some of the chavvy inner London ones would be their natural habitat.

Reactions: 3
Ok I know it’s my choice to watch the show and follow their instagrams. But Jesus Christ I’m getting a bit sick of hearing about this bloody garden now! 🙉 Just watched Greg’s stories. Yeah it’s a nice garden but not the nicest I’ve ever seen or the biggest. How the hell is that taking so long, just like the rest of it. Been droning on about it and constant story updates for months, just plant your trees and shut the duck up about it already! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok I know it’s my choice to watch the show and follow their instagrams. But Jesus Christ I’m getting a bit sick of hearing about this bloody garden now! 🙉 Just watched Greg’s stories. Yeah it’s a nice garden but not the nicest I’ve ever seen or the biggest. How the hell is that taking so long, just like the rest of it. Been droning on about it and constant story updates for months, just plant your trees and shut the duck up about it already! 🤣🙈
You’d think they’d get on and sort the inside of the house out first wouldn’t you

Reactions: 11
Haha came to say the same , can't understand why it's getting so much attention and we haven't seen the inside of the house

Reactions: 4
You’d think they’d get on and sort the inside of the house out first wouldn’t you
I think stuff is getting deliberately dragged out now. They don’t lift a finger with it and seem willing to pay labourers for even the simplest of jobs. Billie pissed me off crying about how busy she is and she is “in danger of burning herself out!” you can tell from their daily stories of the constant outings and holidays how much free time she has. Greg is constantly at the house poncing about in his designer trainers and chavvy tracksuits not lifting a finger. Then she rocks up in her leggings and hair in a scrunchie and wanders about gawking at everything that looks exactly the same as the last time she was there! They obviously think they’re set for life with their little reality show and the money will never stop rolling in so they can afford to piss it up the wall 🙈 would serve them right if they ran out of money to complete this house!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think stuff is getting deliberately dragged out now. They don’t lift a finger with it and seem willing to pay labourers for even the simplest of jobs. Billie pissed me off crying about how busy she is and she is “in danger of burning herself out!” you can tell from their daily stories of the constant outings and holidays how much free time she has. Greg is constantly at the house poncing about in his designer trainers and chavvy tracksuits not lifting a finger. Then she rocks up in her leggings and hair in a scrunchie and wanders about gawking at everything that looks exactly the same as the last time she was there! They obviously think they’re set for life with their little reality show and the money will never stop rolling in so they can afford to piss it up the wall 🙈 would serve them right if they ran out of money to complete this house!

Fully agree with this. I don’t usually mind Billie and Greg but I don’t buy the narrative that she’s “down to earth” that some people like to think just because she doesn’t make it as obvious she’s as stuck up as Sam.

The latest season isn’t going down well. Can’t deny she has a lot of collaborations under her belt but they also seem like they spend hard and although they obviously do have a fair bit of cash I don’t think they’re super rich like they like to make out they are. I can’t stand the fact they gawk around the site with Billie almost lording it and Greg p*ssing about and the pair of them going blank when they’re basically being told in a professional way to sort it out. Builders don’t like guys like Greg behaving like that on site when they’re trying to get on with things and he comes across a bit twatty lol.

funny my boyfriend watched the episode the other day for the first time and it was when Lee told them how far behind they were and he thought it’s because they didn’t have enough to fund their grand ideas and doesn’t seem like they’ve got a lot of freebies either.

Anyway that’s my 2cents in lol 😂

S2 is really dragging isn't it? They are so busy though - Greg's books don't write themselves you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I
funny my boyfriend watched the episode the other day for the first time and it was when Lee told them how far behind they were and he thought it’s because they didn’t have enough to fund their grand ideas and doesn’t seem like they’ve got a lot of freebies either.

I thought exactly the same as this when I was watching it!
As if it is taking her this long to pick out tiles 🙈 all she does is take screenshots of The Real Housewives homes and says “that’s how I want it. But in mute-ted claaaaaay!”
More like it’s taking forever to sort because they are haggling with stockists to give it them for free or the cheapest price! The stockists probably won’t agree to give up the stock until they have been in to film them picking it in their show room. With Greg spending the whole time bumbling about saying his tit one-liners “Can I help lay the tiles? There you go Bill I’ll make sure you get laid!!! Ahahahahahahahah!!!!” 🙈🙈🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Omg those high bushes going in at the bottoms on the garden, right next to the bungalows gutters.
There’s no privacy in that garden, no matter how many established trees/bushes they plant!

Reactions: 7
Fully agree with this. I don’t usually mind Billie and Greg but I don’t buy the narrative that she’s “down to earth” that some people like to think just because she doesn’t make it as obvious she’s as stuck up as Sam.

The latest season isn’t going down well. Can’t deny she has a lot of collaborations under her belt but they also seem like they spend hard and although they obviously do have a fair bit of cash I don’t think they’re super rich like they like to make out they are. I can’t stand the fact they gawk around the site with Billie almost lording it and Greg p*ssing about and the pair of them going blank when they’re basically being told in a professional way to sort it out. Builders don’t like guys like Greg behaving like that on site when they’re trying to get on with things and he comes across a bit twatty lol.

she definitely isn’t down to earth. I used to work at George head office and met her once. She was incredibly rude and up her own arse.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
The 5th birthday was ever so excessive, too much going on, too many gifts and those puppets were just ridiculous, too much fuss. Billie crying for the kids in the hospice was obvious. Perhaps Billie should discourage the excessive nature in which their kids are too accustomed to, and bring your kids up to know just how lucky they are. Either Greg has cheated on Billie and she’s found out or she just hates him now, because being 6 months behind at the house is a bit dodgy, it’s basic stuff that needs to be done.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
she definitely isn’t down to earth. I used to work at George head office and met her once. She was incredibly rude and up her own arse.
Her and her friends give me "popular girl" vibes , I know everyone hates people from school but wonder what some of her old class mates think seeing her now

Reactions: 13
The 5th birthday was ever so excessive, too much going on, too many gifts and those puppets were just ridiculous, too much fuss. Billie crying for the kids in the hospice was obvious. Perhaps Billie should discourage the excessive nature in which their kids are too accustomed to, and bring your kids up to know just how lucky they are. Either Greg has cheated on Billie and she’s found out or she just hates him now, because being 6 months behind at the house is a bit dodgy, it’s basic stuff that needs to be done.
It was OTT with far too many gifts and the party plus those pointless puppets. I never thought about Greg cheating, but it's a good point it could well be the reason she has grown to hate him so suddenly

Reactions: 2
I can honestly see them giving up and selling the house as it is, they don’t seem to care at all and those builders are missing out on other work because these entitled idiots are dragging their feet. I feel sorry for Billie because something has triggered the ick but she has a comfortable fortunate life and should appreciate that, some of us will never be able to buy a nice house or afford to live with our partners/have more children etc, she needs a reality call. Sue should be giving her a talking to purely because I can see she suffered and struggled and didn’t bring her or sam up to be the way they now are.

Reactions: 12
I’ve not watched the show yet but, they must have some good investments in place because the upkeep of that garden and pool alone will cost a small fortune.

Reactions: 8
They are very unhappy . Sad really . They have changed so much since they met due to fame they actually don’t like each other any more. It’s always point scoring and digs. Never any compassion or warmth. They are like a ‘ show stage ‘ brother and sister vying for attention.

Reactions: 9
I’ve not watched the show yet but, they must have some good investments in place because the upkeep of that garden and pool alone will cost a small fortune.
I was thinking the same. Can’t see how they will afford it long term.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.