Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the cost of those tress for the boundary! Seems crazy if they wanted so much privacy that they didn't just buy somewhere more private!

Reactions: 15
Billie was such a beautiful girl but bleeping hell she’s overdone the Botox this series!! She’s like a cat!
‘that old silly Billie’ god i would have castrated him with the bloody trees 😂

Reactions: 11
What’s Billie done to her face ?? Has she had those threads or something ??? She looks like she’s done something around the eye area which makes her look like a cartoon ?

Also- I used to love Greg so much

This season. He’s ducking rude. Freeloading, thinks he’s funny when he’s not, and his hair looks tit. He just wants to be famous

Reactions: 15
I agree with the replies about him being rude . Her life is not hard from what it seems , she doesn’t even do the school run . The house business seems like it’s behind because of them and being lazy with communication. I’d be really pissed off if I was their builder

I always used to prefer Greg and Billie over Sam and Paul but now I’m missing them😂the show is so boring with just one sister. Greg has been so rude this series, I don’t think billies life is as hard as what she’s making out but I don’t think she deserves to be spoken to like that.

Yep I never thought I’d say it but this series is crying out for Sam playing at Hyacinth Bucket Surrey edition along with Big Pawl being awful and Gaynor just being.. Gaynor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree with the replies about him being rude . Her life is not hard from what it seems , she doesn’t even do the school run . The house business seems like it’s behind because of them and being lazy with communication. I’d be really pissed off if I was their builder
The builder said they're 24 weeks behind! I don't think Greg & Silly Billie thought this project through.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Greg has been on at her for months to choose the bathrooms - even back last summer when they went camping they were arguing about it then - I don’t get how it can be that hard!

Reactions: 19
The builder said they're 24 weeks behind! I don't think Greg & Silly Billie thought this project through.
6 months behind maybe they’ve lost interest why can’t Sue or Dave take the reins & speed it up, it can be daunting & can soon become a nightmare. The builder should be more consistent & insist & push for for answers!

Reactions: 9
I think this is costing them way more than they thought in the beginning especially with all the price increases after covid,
They should sell there old house sue can move in with them the house is big enough she don’t need a huge family home for just her

Reactions: 18
Greg has been on at her for months to choose the bathrooms - even back last summer when they went camping they were arguing about it then - I don’t get how it can be that hard!
She was probably waiting to see what she could get for free 🥺

Reactions: 23
She probably has all the bathrooms and everything else picked - this will just be for ‘content’ cos their show is so boring

Reactions: 12
They’re on holiday yet again…Dubai…that house will never get finished.

• Wow
I thought they were having a family holiday on there own, but no, up pops their mate and a few more kids, just waiting for nanny Suzie and her teeth to appear

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought they were having a family holiday on there own, but no, up pops their mate and a few more kids, just waiting for nanny Suzie and her teeth to appear
In fairness, if I were Billie, I think at this stage I would want any company rather than Greg. Even Sax Man.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a shame that they don’t have a family holiday just the 4 of them. It’s not like they only have 1 holiday a year

They’re on holiday yet again…Dubai…that house will never get finished.
Do they ever go anywhere different apart from Dubai, Maldives or Marbella? With all their money they could travel the world but they go to the same places over and over again

Reactions: 18
Do they ever go anywhere different apart from Dubai, Maldives or Marbella? With all their money they could travel the world but they go to the same places over and over again
I kind of think they view holidays as somewhere to take pics for insta or as #content for the tv show - that’s it

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.